International News Covid-19 .....

Good good but in true parliament style i would be interested if you have any insitght into the actual question - why wasnt J&J rolled out? No problem if you dont just good to know

In true parliament style - the chap running our trial said J&J was slow to react/over-cautious to a couple of adverse results globally and, by the time they realised it was as safe and effective as others, they were behind in the race.

In true parliament style - the chap running our trial said J&J was slow to react/over-cautious to a couple of adverse results globally and, by the time they realised it was as safe and effective as others, they were behind in the race.
A bit like AZ who shot themselves in the foot by overstating concerns about clotting effects. They rapidly went from having the over 50s market to having no market.

I'm not and I can read it?

Not as detailed but summarised here

Well the first poin to note is that the analysis was done by economists!

You wouldn't want Chris Witty advising on the economic effects would you?

For the record: assuming things stay as are, or remain similar, I am 100% against further restrictive COVID legislation.

Well the first poin to note is that the analysis was done by economists!

You wouldn't want Chris Witty advising on the economic effects would you?

For the record: assuming things stay as are, or remain similar, I am 100% against further restrictive COVID legislation.
Everyone has licence to ignore it now anyway thanks to Bojo, so it would be a waste of time.

vaccine manufacturers are withholding their vaccine testing data from the the public. Some will not be available till 2025.
just giving ammunition to anti vaxers. Triple jab & on the Novavax trial if your wondering.

vaccine manufacturers are withholding their vaccine testing data from the the public. Some will not be available till 2025.
just giving ammunition to anti vaxers. Triple jab & on the Novavax trial if your wondering.

J&J are publishing.

this one is currently doing the rounds ... if its true , and if its correct that Boots are selling 'left over' LFTs paid for by tax payers money to be manufactured, this is profiteering at its worst, as 'we've' already stumped up for the LFTs once already! .....

274467384_10158554029476080_5361205350714664319_n.jpg

The factory are planning the next move.

Looks like masks will remain in public & clinical areas.

Less strict in non-public/secure admin areas, :)

Talking about reopening restaurants etc to the public and opening visiting a bit more.

Still churning a lot of tests through the machines so its certainly not over or gone away but a lot less folk coming in so the much-vaunted herd immunity looks like its working.

this one is currently doing the rounds ... if its true , and if its correct that Boots are selling 'left over' LFTs paid for by tax payers money to be manufactured, this is profiteering at its worst, as 'we've' already stumped up for the LFTs once already! .....

View attachment 8292

Except its wrong, they are selling their own stock in advance of the demise of free tests.

Here in Malaysia its still everywhere. A couple of day ago we had a record number of cases. So here we are not going out, even for Groceries.

While for some the symptoms are mild or non existent, others have been ill for weeks.

It also the impact and inconvenience if you get Covid. We have a 15 month old daughter, if I get it, I have to isolate and can't help out. If Mrs MY gets it, it's even worse.

Its still around but as we move towards Spring with a higher level of community immunity it will decrease further.
I`ve not posted stats as they are incredibly dull and there have been some changes to data gathering/reporting methodology.
22k tests in the last 7 days.
650 positive cases in the last 7 days.
89 positive patients admitted in the last 7 days.
3 deaths (within 28 days of a positive test) in the last 7 days.

Of much greater concern are the patients racking up with other serious medical problems that have deteriorated greatly over the last 2 years or more.
On a positive note I`ve got an appointment with my spinal consultant after some in house "nudging" and that is in early June.
Probably looking at surgery in early 2023 if I get lucky or sooner if I pay. 🤷‍♀️

Back
Top Bottom