Ex Player Ex-Player Thread

I think Mous's point is the change in rules and they're supposed to cracking down on it.

The odious tax cheat and his coaching team might not be a problem anyway in England for a while if the rumours of him going to Hibs turn out to be true.
He was going to be jailed, but his lawyer claimed he had a heart problem. So he cheated justice too.
He still works in one of the most stressful businesses out there, which is obviously great for someone who has a heart problem. Or did the cheat lie about his heart condition?
The FA should have banned the slob for life.

probably mentioned elsewhere, but Kemar Roofe back playing and scoring for Glasgow Rangers

I caught an interview with the fat cheat Evans on (I think) 5Live the other day. He was portraying himself as much-maligned, a real gent, and (if he ever had done anything wrong) a changed and mellowed character. The fawning interviewer didn't help matters.

Unsurprisingly, it turns out to be another load of hot air from the horrible little man.

I caught an interview with the fat cheat Evans on (I think) 5Live the other day. He was portraying himself as much-maligned, a real gent, and (if he ever had done anything wrong) a changed and mellowed character. The fawning interviewer didn't help matters.

Unsurprisingly, it turns out to be another load of hot air from the horrible little man.

I don't know why but the football media loves the "old school" type manager even if they are of dubious character.

Perhaps recalling the era of the 60's London gangster?

Harvey Bradbury scored for Dartford last Saturday

Following Aidan Elliott-Wheeler's progress, I was looking at a Banbury report from Saturday and noticed that Isaac Buckley-Ricketts was playing for Warrington. I'd lost track of when he was here but a little surprised to see he was only 25 and even more surprised to see he was capped by England at 18, 19 & 20!

Last edited:
Following Aidan Elliott-Wheeler's progress, I was looking at a Banbury report from Saturday and noticed that Isaac Buckley-Ricketts was playing for Workington. I'd lost track of when he was here but a little surprised to see he was only 25 and even more surprised to see he was capped by England at 18, 19 & 20!

He's probably got the poshest car in town

Following Aidan Elliott-Wheeler's progress, I was looking at a Banbury report from Saturday and noticed that Isaac Buckley-Ricketts was playing for Workington. I'd lost track of when he was here but a little surprised to see he was only 25 and even more surprised to see he was capped by England at 18, 19 & 20!

Elliott Wheeler continues to impress.

How Buckley- Ricketts has fallen. I wonder how much he was on at Man City and whether that helped him for the future?

Matty Taylor made his first start after rejoining FGR on Saturday last

Warrington (Cheshire) not Workington

Back
Top Bottom