Ex Player Ex-Player Thread

Last season loanee Tyler Smith failed to score for Bradford City thus far.

Ateef Konate not loaned out, presumably playing for Forest u23s?

Jodi Jones had a good start at Notts County this term.

Sad news on Stuart Gray

A sad story and the best of luck to him but I just cannot remember him at all, I like to think I’ve got a really good recollection of former Oxford players but this one is totally escaping me.

A sad story and the best of luck to him but I just cannot remember him at all, I like to think I’ve got a really good recollection of former Oxford players but this one is totally escaping me.

He was one of the Brian Talbot-ex-Rushden signings. Wasn't great, was injured a bit, and didn't feature after Talbot left.

Signed by Talbot in the summer of 2005. I actually thought he left mid-season but he must’ve been injured/passed over for most that awful year. He only played 11 times.

My fleeting recollection of him was that he was once a good player but he was well past his prime when he came to us. A slow winger in a traditional 4-4-2 wasn’t much use at all.

He has my best wishes and all the luck in the world in what he is battling right now.

Wildschut being linked with a move to Exeter on their forum
That would be extremely surprising. if it happens then Yanic's agent must be some sort of dangerously smooth operator who can convince anyone of anything.

Back
Top Bottom