Grenoble Road - New Parking Restrictions

Yes, that's how we understand it.
We'll be keeping an eye on how it affects our supporters, please let us know if you get caught out by it.
Parking Eye are NOTORIOUS for their bullyboy racketeering - their ANPR machines and 'sign in' software tablets are well renowned for being faulty , innocent people harassed and threatened constantly by Parking Eye- a good match for the breeze block landlord then!

Is there be no end to this prick and no I’m not on about his manhood

Does this apply to club officials who park outside the south Stand or are they exempt?
All these parking eye companies will have a ‘whitelist’ where companies will be able to put all staff’s registrations on. If Kassam doesn’t allow staff at the club or any of the other businesses use this facility then that really will show exactly what he is. Not that we need any more proof.

He is shafting just about every business on the site.
Take the kids to a film and a meal, can't be done,
A evening bowling after an Oxy meal, pushing it

And having to park down Grenoble Rd for away games, away from the security of cctv cameras!
It's not like the bit we park in is needed by anyone else as the car park is big enough to satisfy all the businesses on a non home match day

Wonder if you could book in for 3 hours parking at the cinema, then another couple at Frankie and Bennie's or somewhere?

And having to park down Grenoble Rd for away games, away from the security of cctv cameras!
It's not like the bit we park in is needed by anyone else as the car park is big enough to satisfy all the businesses on a non home match day

Wonder if you could book in for 3 hours parking at the cinema, then another couple at Frankie and Bennie's or somewhere?
Surely you pay to just park on the car park regardless of what you are using?
I’m guessing the overflow will be included in this as well.

Unless the businesses can register the car for an extra x hours?

the car park was valued at £12 million
Must be anticipating a LOT of parking fines!
[or maybe some property development]

Attachments

• car park.png
    car park.png
    303.7 KB · Views: 16
the car park was valued at £12 million
Must be anticipating a LOT of parking fines!
[or maybe some property development]
For something like the Kassam car park then I’d imagine Kassam will earn anything from 2-3k a month from charging for parking.

My mate is a hotel manager and has it in place and they make £500 a month and that’s when hotel guests and any users of the hotel get it for free.

Interestingly it was only last week that our Chairman was saying that the club has a ‘very, very good working relationship with the stadium company’ and that Kassam is a ‘supporter’ of OUFC.

In reference to the stadium company he also went onto to say there was ‘no animosity between our organisations’

The other thing that caught my attention was that Ferguson thought that Kassam had ‘done everything he needed to do in terms on his obligations towards OCC’. I wonder if that includes the Priory, and if Grant knows or understands the history of OUFC, Kassam and the Priory?

For something like the Kassam car park then I’d imagine Kassam will earn anything from 2-3k a month from charging for parking.

My mate is a hotel manager and has it in place and they make £500 a month and that’s when hotel guests and any users of the hotel get it for free.
£3k a month = £36K per year = >>> £12 million valuation
I don't think it is based on income from parking or motorcycle tests or car boot sales

They aren't charging for just parking -they aren't allowed to. They are able to issue penalty fines for staying beyond the allowed free time.
There is quite a problem with long-term parking there, so on the positive side we might see a few more spaces available on matchdays

£3k a month = £36K per year = >>> £12 million valuation
I don't think it is based on income from parking or motorcycle tests or car boot sales
Will the sellers at the car boot have to start paying? That might put an end to those.

Surely you pay to just park on the car park regardless of what you are using?
I’m guessing the overflow will be included in this as well.
I believe one of the conditions with OCC,is that Kassam/Firoka are not allowed to charge for parking at the stadium.
The overflow is owned by the council ?

They aren't charging for just parking -they aren't allowed to. They are able to issue penalty fines for staying beyond the allowed free time.
There is quite a problem with long-term parking there, so on the positive side we might see a few more spaces available on matchdays
Really .
Do we have there figures to substantiate that.
I can tell you there is not a problem at 2am or later,when we return from Wigan, Bolton or further afield, after an evening match .

I believe one of the conditions with OCC,is that Kassam/Firoka are not allowed to charge for parking at the stadium.
The overflow is owned by the council ?
Would you park your car and leave it for several hours in the overflow car park for a London Road coach away game?
Nope!

I thought when Kassam finished the stadium the car park was to be free

Question, do you think Middleton has read this and will start understand what an oaf Kassam is.

Will the sellers at the car boot have to start paying? That might put an end to those.
What sellers ?? I walked through the car boot a couple of months ago ,there was about three stalls .
Compared to literally the whole of the area around the stadium, years ago.

Back
Top Bottom