Ex Player Obscure OUFC XI

Osei Yaw being our top goalscorer in the first few months of the 20/21 season, despite not being registered to play league games, was a strange one.

Even stranger when you consider the fact that he has since become the 4th funniest poster on YellowsForum.

That's not the first time Osei Yaw's talents have been massively overstated on this forum.

A modern day Jack Midson.

If I may suggest a small twist to this to those that are interested. Instead of naming the player, post a picture of them (in OUFC kit if possible) and others can guess who it is.

Whoever guesses correctly first, then gets to post the next one and so on.

Here's mine to get the ball rolling:

1708976012914.png

If I may suggest a small twist to this to those that are interested. Instead of naming the player, post a picture of them (in OUFC kit if possible) and others can guess who it is.

Whoever guesses correctly first, then gets to post the next one and so on.

Here's mine to get the ball rolling:

View attachment 17972
I zoomed in hoping his GK gloves were personalised but no... 😉

Well, I searched for a picture of Stefan Bailey in an Oxford kit, but couldn't find one. Thought I'd mention him anyway.

Didn’t one of the obscure goalies go onto become a gigolo? Bet he was gutted, he could of been sat on the bench at Barrow away on a Tuesday night but instead he was being paid to pleasure a rich older lady.

15 year old me thought this donkey was destined to become our next club legend. I actually remember struggling to fall asleep that night because of how impressive he was in his first game for us 😂

Anyone able to name this player? 4 appearances for the U's.

Edit - posted before reading the rules of the new game so this is just a bonus round.

Screenshot_20240226-201625.png

15 year old me thought this donkey was destined to become our next club legend. I actually remember struggling to fall asleep that night because of how impressive he was in his first game for us 😂

Anyone able to name this player? 4 appearances for the U's.

Edit - posted before reading the rules of the new game so this is just a bonus round.

View attachment 17975
Ricky Sappleton

How about Jacko McDonagh ....one appearance in the Simod Cup at Reading ( lost 0-1 ) looked OK and an Irish international...around 88

Didn’t one of the obscure goalies go onto become a gigolo? Bet he was gutted, he could of been sat on the bench at Barrow away on a Tuesday night but instead he was being paid to pleasure a rich older lady.

That was Bradie Clarke. He was a model and doing some butler-in-the-buff work on the side. I have no idea who on the forum found that out but I hope they have deleted their internet history.

Here’s another obscure one for you …

Attachments

• soccer-coca-cola-football-league-two-rushden-diamonds-v-oxford-united-G958JD.jpg
    soccer-coca-cola-football-league-two-rushden-diamonds-v-oxford-united-G958JD.jpg
    158.6 KB · Views: 34
Back
Top Bottom