Non-League Oxford City

Oxford City in the NL and Banbury in the NLN.

There’s a host of development opportunities for our development side with loans to either of those if it were to occur.

Also, if Swindon don’t go up they’re only a relegation away from playing the City 😛.

North Leigh also promoted to the same step that Banbury were in this season, they will be in the Southern League Premier South. Local derby with Swindon Supermarine. 👀

Yep that is correct, they walked from Brookes uni. I wasn't meaning Oxford Uni students lol, they're well too posh for football.
Both Oxford and Brookes university sides play at CPF

There was 1000 odd at the game between the two in march. Segregated and it still kicked off!

Oxford City in the NL and Banbury in the NLN.

There’s a host of development opportunities for our development side with loans to either of those if it were to occur.

Also, if Swindon don’t go up they’re only a relegation away from playing the City 😛.

Pessimist!

Swindon would only be a season away from being a league below City.

Both Oxford and Brookes university sides play at CPF

There was 1000 odd at the game between the two in march. Segregated and it still kicked off!

That makes sense, there were a few Tuesday night wearing training gear and it wasn't Ox city training gear.

Can see why they do go to watch city, who doesn't like getting lashed and watching live football at the same time.

On other news, city are reportingly taking over 250 fans to Dorking tomorrow , I know a few oufc fans are already joining, but for anyone else a few tickets remain

Radio Ox commentary for me tomorrow who are also covering Brackley for anyone who cares (not likely) 😝

I've been to a couple of Oxford/Brookes varsity matches - last one at Iffley Road there were pyros, pitch invasions and fights in the stands. All good fun.
..... no banning orders issued?

I've been to a couple of Oxford/Brookes varsity matches - last one at Iffley Road there were pyros, pitch invasions and fights in the stands. All good fun.

So that's where the ultras ended up. 😝

Do they sing all the classics?

Back to lectures on Monday.
You only sing on May morning.

And of course...

You must have come on a tandem.

Having lost both home & away to Dorking in the league ( Dorking won 17/20 home league games) City will need to be on top form today in their one off play off semi final

Good luck City

Having lost both home & away to Dorking in the league ( Dorking won 17/20 home league games) City will need to be on top form today in their one off play off semi final

Good luck City
I actually saw the home game with Dorking, they were very good and looked a class above . But I think City have improved since then

The league doesn't lie. Dorking finished 2nd and should win, but we all know football isn't that simple and that's why we love it.

Back
Top Bottom