Matches Plymouth Away - Sell Out?

Bit poor really that we’ve not sold out the 1,600 allocation for this by now.

Not surprising considering the fuel costs and cost of living going through the roof recently, Hats off to any away fans making the trip.
I can rarely afford to goto home games these days. Kids upkeep, ever increasing prices and decreasing wages effectively, the first things to go are always the entertainment expenditures. I wont be suprised to see more restuarant chains closing, cinema's etc in the near future due to people staying at home.

I can rarely afford to goto home games these days. Kids upkeep, ever increasing prices and decreasing wages effectively, the first things to go are always the entertainment expenditures. I wont be suprised to see more restuarant chains closing, cinema's etc in the near future due to people staying at home.

I do most home games, but for away games I can only do 1 or 2 a year. I've had a 9% wage increase in the last year but with everything going up I've hardly benefited. We are still all fans at the end of the day.

Anyone going via train, avoid going via Bristol. Stick to the direct train via reading. Likely to delayed with a bus from Bristol.

Any danger of game being called off? Freezing temperatures and snow expected this weekend I believe

Back
Top Bottom