General POLL - Email OCC Before 19th September

Have You Emailed OCC Yet?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
A last Monday morning nudge - anyone yet to email Cabinet will need to do so today for any chance of it being seen ahead of tomorrow morning's Committee meeting.

It'll take a matter of minutes to send a short positive email if you haven't done so yet. Some last minute supportive emails at the top of Cabinet members' Inboxes can only be a good thing ahead of the meeting which begins in 24 hours.

As ever, more information can be found on the OxVox website: http://www.oxvox.org.uk/occwrite/

I Emailed Liz Leffman yesterday afternoon and had a reply today from Sarah, Liz’s PA acknowledging my email and saying she has brought it to her attention.
Its still not too late to get those emails in.

What time does the cabinet meeting start tomorrow… is there a link so we can watch?

It will do absolutely no harm to email again tonight or first thing tomorrow morning, even if you've already sent one.

Just saying, "Thank you for taking the time to read my previous email. Please can I ask you once again to support Oxford United bid for the Triangle and make a huge difference to our communities and Oxfordshire as a whole"

It will only take seconds but our entire future depends on one final push.

This is our moment, don't let it pass.

It will do absolutely no harm to email again tonight or first thing tomorrow morning, even if you've already sent one.

Just saying, "Thank you for taking the time to read my previous email. Please can I ask you once again to support Oxford United bid for the Triangle and make a huge difference to our communities and Oxfordshire as a whole"

It will only take seconds but our entire future depends on one final push.

This is our moment, don't let it pass.
Shame after I emailed all the members that were mentioned on here I’ve only had two replies.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom