registration of charge

Finally . Thank you

I am not convinced of those figures. The involvement of Ensco1070 and Alycidon Technologies Limited muddy's the water considerably. I would wait for the accounts to be published later this year before raising a glass.

Finally . Thank you

I am not convinced of those figures. The involvement of Ensco1070 and Alycidon Technologies Limited muddy's the water considerably. I would wait for the accounts to be published later this year before raising a glass.

Not raising a glass mate, just pointing out that we don’t know one way or another, and if it is correct that the debt has gone from £12m+ to just this £4.2m then that’s actually very good for the club, and not quite the negative light the deal is being painted in by people that have never muttered a single good word about whatdarryl has done for the club.

Not raising a glass mate, just pointing out that we don’t know one way or another, and if it is correct that the debt has gone from £12m+ to just this £4.2m then that’s actually very good for the club, and not quite the negative light the deal is being painted in by people that have never muttered a single good word about whatdarryl has done for the club.
Totally agree. It's just that every time I look at the figures I get more curious about who owes what and to whom. According to the last figures published by Alycidon Technologies Limited the sole director, one DE was owed £11,731,259. Has he collected? Granted, those are the figures for year end 2016 but even so, has the club performed so well as to pay off that debt or has Tiger stumped up a lot more than has been mentioned or how does all this corporate debt work?

I find it interesting that there are inconsistencies in the level of scrutiny on certain owners over others.

I find it interesting that there are inconsistencies in the level of scrutiny on certain owners over others.
No, it says because the message is not in the local or national media Oxford United fans are not hearing about "the message" trying to put across, as I keep saying IF there is/was a big issue from behind the scenes of the club surely being an investigative journalist that is your mantra.

So you do want me to ask questions or raise my concerns? But just not on the Oxford United forum?

So you do want me to ask questions or raise my concerns? But just not on the Oxford United forum?

And you’re also suggesting that this forum should not be interested in the happenings of Oxford United but the national media should? And in people who were running the club five, six, seven years ago. That’s a tough sell. My instinct on that score is that you might have an axe to grind against someone.

BUt if you have information on these investigations that need to take place - and I’m presuming you do as you brought it up - please pm me.

The evidence is in the documentation. It clearly states that all payment should go to the charged account and no funds be transferred to the club's account until such time as any debt to the trustee has been satisfied. It is also encumbent on the trustee to make such payment, it does not follow automatically, albeit that the agreement is that it ought to be paid.
View attachment 278
Let’s bottom line it. Tiger doesn’t have the money to buy the club so this crappy deal is the result.

How anyone can be complacent about that I’m not sure
I’m still waiting for you back up this statement with evidence.

Dave, just to get this out on the table once and for all, what do you think that Darryl has done for this club.
Funded a promotion, for sure. As did Lenagan, Herd, Maxwell, Coppock, Couling etc. But very few of those qualify for hero worship (with possible exception of Coppock).
So what are these other achievements? Because I am not seeing them. If the worst happens and we go down then to my mind he will have left the club in a worse place than he found it. More debt, much higher running losses, no human infrastructure off the pitch.. ..worse relationship with Kassam.
What's not to love?

I’m still waiting for you back up this statement with evidence.

What is your alternative explanation of the FACTS as we now know them?
Why do any of us pay a minimal sum upfront for anything - and then hock ourselves for the days ahead? Generally because we want something that we can't really afford.
There are other potential explanations, but they are less, rather than more, likely.

DE has retained an interest in the club by leaving some money from the deal outstanding secured by a debenture. This does not by any stretch evidence The Hawk’s statement that “Tiger doesn’t have the money to buy the club” That is an unequivocal statement which is libellous if he can’t prove it.

I still wanna know how we’re supposed to worried about him having no money, and worried about him having big money “dodgy backers” at the same time
If Tiger has no money then we're in the brown stuff. If there are dodgy backers, what's their motivation for throwing wads of "dodgy" cash at a football club with no assets?

Best outcome, Tiger is a saint with bottomless pockets and an unquenchable desire to see OUFC win the Champions League.

If Tiger has no money then we're in the brown stuff. If there are dodgy backers, what's their motivation for throwing wads of "dodgy" cash at a football club with no assets?

Best outcome, Tiger is a saint with bottomless pockets and an unquenchable desire to see OUFC win the Champions League.
That's the thing I can't reason with, how can he be recommended by EFL via SH/IL if there is no money in his pot, it doesn't make sense.

Theres a big difference between a recommendation and a response to a request by an individual to be put in contact with any football club owners who are looking to sell.

The Hawk’s claim that Tiger doesn’t have the money to buy the club has nothing to do with the Debenture.

DE has retained an interest in the club by leaving some money from the deal outstanding secured by a debenture. This does not by any stretch evidence The Hawk’s statement that “Tiger doesn’t have the money to buy the club” That is an unequivocal statement which is libellous if he can’t prove it.

Comment old boy
Weird that you are het up about this? You can’t be his lawyer. Maybe you want to be. Or maybe you just want to be mates with our new ruler.

Comment old boy
Weird that you are het up about this? You can’t be his lawyer. Maybe you want to be. Or maybe you just want to be mates with our new ruler.
Or maybe you can't answer the question put to you? Can you evidence the claim that you made that Tiger can't afford to buy the club?

Theres a big difference between a recommendation and a response to a request by an individual to be put in contact with any football club owners who are looking to sell.

Yet even though it’s by recommendation he would still have to pass the fit and proper persons test and prove to the league he has significant funds to run the club and cover on going losses

Or maybe you can't answer the question put to you? Can you evidence the claim that you made that Tiger can't afford to buy the club?

The reg of charge is a good plAce to start. Or Daz’s words in the Ox Mail this am.
Don’t worry, though, I’m expecting to hear from Tiger’s lawyers by close of play

Yet even though it’s by recommendation he would still have to pass the fit and proper persons test and prove to the league he has significant funds to run the club and cover on going losses

Do you have to prove you have funding to the league? Or just prove your not a criminal or subject to an insolvency type order.

Back
Top Bottom