National News Rishi Sunak

You’re right on that of course. I think the problems caused in 1919 with Ireland demonstrate our errors causing continual problems in the years ahead, and still unresolved to t

Did we not also play a huge part in abolishing same? 🤷‍♂️

World was more peaceful when most of the globe was pink. ;)
Yep, we did. It was a great thing but not sure it completely makes up for the hundreds of thousands sold into slavery over centuries.

World was more peaceful when most of the globe was pink. ;)

The bar is high I'll grant you but this is possibly the most phenomenally incorrect and ignorant post ever made on this august forum.

The bar is high I'll grant you but this is possibly the most phenomenally incorrect and ignorant post ever made on this august forum.
No, no, it's perfectly OK - there was a winking emoji accompanying it. That makes it alright you know.

No, no, it's perfectly OK - there was a winking emoji accompanying it. That makes it alright you know.

Even if he's said it countless times before🤔🤫

Hat trick. :)

You can not change history - you can only learn from it, and you certainly can`t "make it right" centuries later.

So some propose we pay recompense for things like slavery to a generation whose long dead ancestors had not been born when it happened.

You can not change history - you can only learn from it, and you certainly can`t "make it right" centuries later.

So some propose we pay recompense for things like slavery to a generation whose long dead ancestors had not been born when it happened.
Hey EY, it seems you've gained a regular young follower on this form recently - you've become the Yoda of right wing trolling!

You’re right that you can’t change history and that you can inly learn from it. However I think the original point was made that Britain had caused an awful lot of the worlds angst.
Some of it in the distant past some of it in the more recent past.

I don’t think anyone on here has brought up slavery reparations apart from you.

The point was if you live in a closed world then you don’t solve your problems internally, you just let the external ones get bigger.

If for instance we and the Americans pull out of Ukraine, Russia will be in Kiev by teatime, and through Moldova a week later, knocking on the doors of Rumania, Latvia and Lithuania.

You’re right that you can’t change history and that you can inly learn from it. However I think the original point was made that Britain had caused an awful lot of the worlds angst.

The point was if you live in a closed world then you don’t solve your problems internally, you just let the external ones get bigger.

If for instance we and the Americans pull out of Ukraine, Russia will be in Kiev by teatime, and through Moldova a week later, knocking on the doors of Rumania, Latvia and Lithuania.
You could also stop saying the world was better when the map was more pink because you somehow think it's funny. Not least of all because for millions of subjugated people across the globe, many who paid with their lives, it simply wasn't true . . . but you also sound a bit of a dick saying it :)

I would hope not as Latvia, Lithuania, Estonia and Romania are members of NATO and then we would have world war 3

Is that the same NATO that Trump is saying he wants out of if others don't pay more?
It’s yes, but we most know Trump is good friends with Putin he probably got tips from Putin and he is ways of winning the election…..Putin by murder, exile or imprisoning of his opponents and Trump trying to attack the capital by incitement. One of the same.
Trump will win it’s more or less a god given (unfortunately) and then we should all worry.

It’s yes, but we most know Trump is good friends with Putin he probably got tips from Putin and he is ways of winning the election…..Putin by murder, exile or imprisoning of his opponents and Trump trying to attack the capital by incitement. One of the same.
Trump will win it’s more or less a god given (unfortunately) and then we should all worry.
So the fact those countries are members of NATO is neither here nor there because they are facing an emboldened Putin, and quite possibly a Trump who will enable him by standing back and letting him do what the hell he wants.

So it IS something to be worried about then.

Let's see how Trump and his base fare with his inability to pay his bills.

So the fact those countries are members of NATO is neither here nor there because they are facing an emboldened Putin, and quite possibly a Trump who will enable him by standing back and letting him do what the hell he wants.

So it IS something to be worried about then.
If Russia are struggling against Ukraine then surely he wouldn't risk taking on NATO?

He's a nutter, but even nutter's have limits!

Back
Top Bottom