National News Sir Keir Starmer

They do have quite a big influence. It's not that students don't have the mental faculty to arrive at their own conclusions, but many are scared to say what they actually think on campus (if they are right-leaning).

They also have a big influence, as a lot of students who get caught up in the new-left radicalism end up in institutions such as the civil service, BBC, NHS etc. Things that start on university campuses (like the widescale use of pronouns or obsession with 'black history) eventually end up in those mainstream as those graduates get into jobs like that.

If you oppose it looks like you're a racist/homophobe/transphobe/sexist so it's a really hard ideology to disagree with, even respectfully.

Although there are a few notable and famous exceptions my (considerable) personal experience of the civil service is that it is certainly not a hotbed of radical leftism!

Missing the Budget tested positive again.
Shortly after this photo was taken.
FCsrgxqXsBEvD-l

Great response on Twitter............

"Boris and Sunak haven’t parked their tanks on Starmer’s lawn. They’ve driven them into the living room, climbed out and started ransacking the fridge"

:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Welcome to politics in Leicester East ......................

We get rid of one crook.

He gets replaced by the harassing, acid attack witch.

We look likely to get rid of her.

And we get him back - avoiding any punishment of course.

He`s not called Vazeline for nothing - nothing sticks!

We get rid of one crook.

Very much in the Moggsters interest to get Vaz standing again given that he is tainted goods.

Nice to see that MPs are held to the employment standards that I would be if I used prostitutes and offered to secure drugs for them.

We get rid of one crook.

One rule for them

This has appeared on Belgrave Road.................. that is akin to setting up an OUFC Shop in the Brunel Centre. :)
1635488560092.jpeg

This isn`t going after the "red wall" this is demolishing the building this is ripping out the foundations.

News from Westminster Magistrates..............

Her barrister asked the judge to "please consider my clients suffering as a black woman and the abuse she encounters"

The judge reminded her that Claudia is not the victim.

Sentencing deferred until later...

Wonder if that triggers a recall or resignation?

"MP Claudia Webbe, 56, has been handed a suspended 10-week jail sentence and 200 hours’ community service at Westminster Magistrates’ Court after being convicted of harassment"

News from Westminster Magistrates..............

Her barrister asked the judge to "please consider my clients suffering as a black woman and the abuse she encounters"

The judge reminded her that Claudia is not the victim.

Sentencing deferred until later...
Is this the same Claudia Webbe who has just been convicted of harrassment and given a suspended sentence.

Shall we change the judicial process becasue we don't like the verdict?

Anyone?

Back
Top Bottom