Ex Player Stanley Mills

This is really good news, we were starting to look very short on wide attacking options, and he changed the game when he came on on Saturday.

If they did Steve Anthrobus would have cleared our debt back in the late 1990s on his own.
Putting a positive spin on it, think how good he was at being in the right place to miss those chances though! If your not good enough to be in right place you don’t get the chance to miss 😂

Back to Stan Mills, absolutely delighted for him and the club, he was seriously impressive up until the Rovers goal.

Re the referee, imagine if we’d conceded when down to 9 and then it got overturned? Yes people make mistakes but dropping 2 points as a result of that (linesman as much, if not more to blame in this case to be fair) could be massive at the end of the season.

Didn’t see this coming - fantastic news.

I’m particularly shocked because Joey ‘uneven playing surface’ Barton assured us that it was an atrocious tackle.

Can someone ask Joey Barton for an apology for slagging of Mills tackle what a complete and Utter Idiot he is.
To be fair, Barton said that the tackle from Moore was just as bad as the one from Mills and it turns out he’s right because neither were red cards.

Totally the right decision, hopefully it will be a learning process for Stanley. As others on the match day thread pointed out, the fact that he stayed down after making the tackle is often construed as trying to ‘turn’ the referee. Be interesting to see if the card wielding idiot is rested from games for a few weeks.

Rather than resting him, he needs training! Or maybe it's too much training that's the problem :rolleyes:

Putting a positive spin on it, think how good he was at being in the right place to miss those chances though! If your not good enough to be in right place you don’t get the chance to miss 😂

That bullet header to win the game at Stoke on his debut was an absolute cracker. Really thought we'd found a proper striker when we left the ground that day.....

......then, yeah.......

The cynic in me says that if we had dropped points on Saturday then this wouldn’t have been overturned. The fact that it didn’t change the final score makes it easier to overturn as the decision hasn’t materially affected the result.

Just goes to show how effective gaslighting is because, left to my own devices, I thought ‘Wow! That’s never a red!’ But then I read the many, many posts on here saying it was a blatant, deserved red and would never ever be overturned, and I started to believe it

Good news, but still furious with the ref's performance, could easily have lost thanks to him (although not sure the Gas player was a second yellow either).

Just goes to show how effective gaslighting is because, left to my own devices, I thought ‘Wow! That’s never a red!’ But then I read the many, many posts on here saying it was a blatant, deserved red and would never ever be overturned, and I started to believe it
Probably the same posters who said they don't mind us coming second to Mous's Portsmouth. :unsure:

Back
Top Bottom