Ex Player Stanley Mills

Seems very highly regarded at Everton. Unusually there doesn't seem to be any videos or highlight reels of him playing for the youth teams on YouTube, so difficult to get a gauge.

My one slight quibble would be that he's a loanee on his first loan who plays Goodrham's position and is actually younger than him by a couple of months. Hopefully he's being signed as a depth/rotation/competition option, because it would be a shame if TG's development were to be stifled by a Premier League loanee.

I know absolutely nothing about him, but if he plays as well as he speaks then he will be an asset.

Welcome!

Murphy has played a lot on the left so maybe he is to rotate with Browne and Goodrham will do the same on the right with Mills.

Doesn't seem that long ago his Dad was England's starting right-back for the 2002 World Cup.

Turns out young Stanley wasn't even born then 😁

If we had missed out he could’ve been Accrington Stanley.
Welcome to Oxford, Stan. Hope you enjoy your time here

Yeah, Im not sure that Everton will allow us to not play him.... Unless he's fatigued or injured. His development depends on his playing time.

Welcome to the club Stan and hope your time with us will be fruitful.

F2Dew7FWcAACcLg

Under-21s’ Player of the Season- Stanley Mills​

The next big hope from the Everton youth side is the wide player who was the only player at all levels of the club to notch double digit goals this season, with his thirteen goals and one assist in the Premier League 2 and EFL Trophy critical for the Under-21 side led by Paul Tait.

The 19-year-old spent extended periods of time with the first team, and featured in two Carabao Cup games as a substitute, and was also on the Blues bench for seven league games.

Welcome Stanley. Sounds a positive signing, although I do have concerns he gets in the way of our own player in Goodrham a little. Best of luck to him, seems to come with good reviews and had a good record in the EFL Trophy last season ,which while it isn't proper senior football it's playing against seasoned pros a step up in class from u21 stuff.

Interesting titbit, his dad is former footballer Danny Mills.

I actually think it’ll be good for Tyler’s development to have someone that isn’t Josh Murphy to compete with for a place. He’ll get plenty of minutes and rest when needed

I was just going to say the same. I think there will be much more rotation across the front four regarding both the shape and personnel.

Tyler has always looked a real impact player, and I can see him getting plenty of minutes and goal contributions this season.

Back
Top Bottom