Dot Counting Stevenage Crowd - Sell Out?

Attendance tracking
We took over 1000 to both Shrewsbury and Burton. We may have not sold out completely but it weren't far off a sell out at both. Exeter is over 2 weeks away and not even on general sale until Thursday.

The club have promoted the last 3 matches all over social media and even had a text message from them.

Like I said above if fans can make the effort to attend the play off semi finals or a final they should make more effort for the next 3 home games. No more excuses let's fill the ground!

Under 100 tickets left for Exeter away so over 1000 sold and not even on general sale until Thursday. I'm not sure if we will get anymore off Exeter.

Still plenty of tickets available for Peterborough to buy for next Saturday.
I doubt very much Peterboro’s away support will help our efforts to sell 10,000. Long way and awkward journey. Pretty much guaranteed a playoff place anyway with Fleetwood and Cheltenham to play and a couple of games in hand. Not a “must win” for them as it is for us.

Under 100 tickets left for Exeter away so over 1000 sold and not even on general sale until Thursday. I'm not sure if we will get anymore off Exeter.

SOLD OUT.

But the allocation was 200-250 fewer than others have had all season (the balance being Block L, next to Block M away seats).

@OUSP - please could you shed some light on whether:
a) the club are aware that this isn't the full allocation.
b) the club have made any attempt to secure the full allocation.
c) discussions are still ongoing to that effect.

I would not be at all suprised if this is a massive over-sight on behalf of OUFC. Again.

SOLD OUT.

But the allocation was 200-250 fewer than others have had all season (the balance being Block L, next to Block M away seats).

I would not be at all suprised if this is a massive over-sight on behalf of OUFC. Again.

I think in recent past seasons, Exeter has maximised space for home fans at their final home game of the season.

SOLD OUT.

OUFC do not get to dictate away allocations, over and above the minimum 10% requirement. If ECFC want to sell the tickets to home fans then that is their prerogative as the home team, rather than an OUFC oversight.

I suspect it won't matter and plenty of Ox will be in the home areas. I already know of 5 such supporters that are not ST holders and who have purchased in the ECFC end.

SOLD OUT.

Interesting to note this, our seats are for block L, adjacent to block M (just one seat in between us and block M) We got ours the moment they went on sale to season ticket holders. The potential then must be that block L will have a split with home fans?

Interesting to note this, our seats are for block L, adjacent to block M (just one seat in between us and block M) We got ours the moment they went on sale to season ticket holders. The potential then must be that block L will have a split with home fans?

Do you have to have a physical ticket to enter the ground? I was expecting the email from when I purchased to say pick up from the ticket office but they've sent through an e ticket I can add to my smart phone wallet.

Ours are in Block L too - see you there @Manorlounger - we may have some interesting verbal joshing with the locals.

Do you have to have a physical ticket to enter the ground? I was expecting the email from when I purchased to say pick up from the ticket office but they've sent through an e ticket I can add to my smart phone wallet.
If you mean The Kassam, then e-tickets can be issued, if you mean Exeter, it's paper-based.

If you mean The Kassam, then e-tickets can be issued, if you mean Exeter, it's paper-based.
We got physical tickets sent through. I would check that with the ticket office. I have a vague recollection of there being a notification of an error regarding e-tickets? Maybe pick up paper version on Saturday?

Yeh it's an Exeter away ticket. I will go to our ticket office on Saturday to get a paper one.

Back
Top Bottom