Transfer News Summer 2023 Transfer Window Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
To be fair to them, they’ve done a cracking job on getting this transfer thread up to a decent number of pages. Four signings already and only 181 pages? Now that truly is awful compared to last season

Don’t he just hoofs it long🤣 Brannagan , Moore , Thorniley all capable of playing in a top 6 side. I mean Derby wanted Rodrigues

They never held any interest - completely agent talk to the media in a final attempt to see if a better deal got put on the table than ours.

They never held any interest - completely agent talk to the media in a final attempt to see if a better deal got put on the table than ours.
I mean I think those players can play higher up potentially. I mean we knew Rodrigues was signing when members of his family was following our socials.

Well they did want him? It was reported in many articles and people who are a reliable source also said it

Again, they did not want him. Agent talk given to media/people who like to publicise, to attempt to get a better deal.

I live in Derby and have very close links to them. They did not have interest in him for this summer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom