Transfer News Summer 2023 Transfer Window Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Has Wayne brown officially left hasn’t been seen and wasn’t in Spain I don’t think , have we brought anyone in ?

Yanic appears to be back in training after not being spotted in any of the Spain media content.
Perhaps given some time off following international duty after reporting for the initial fitness testing?

Still no sign of Wayne Brown in any of the content either and a post on his own social media last week seemed to suggest he definitely wasn't in Spain.

Yanic appears to be back in training after not being spotted in any of the Spain media content.
Perhaps given some time off following international duty after reporting for the initial fitness testing?

Still no sign of Wayne Brown in any of the content either and a post on his own social media last week seemed to suggest he definitely wasn't in Spain.
As I put on the Backroom Staff Changes thread, I still think we may be getting Lewis Price as GK coach if Brown leaves. Knows the coaching staff very well.

I'm not saying we should sign him as he is 30, more just a point of discussion.

Shrewsbury LB Luke Leahy has just handed in a transfer request, very reliable LB at this level.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom