Transfer News Summer 2023 Transfer Window Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Would like to hear of an incoming tomorrow preferably a permanent striker
Before the PSF tomorrow evening

Are you going to the game? I'm sitting near the home technical area for a change. Hoping they announce a signing in the morning to build the excitement.

Are you going to the game? I'm sitting near the home technical area for a change. Hoping they announce a signing in the morning to build the excitement.
Sorry, are you paying £12 for a friendly?? Crazy in this day and age. Sad really. They should let us f**kers in for free. Been buying my tickets since the 90s

Unless of course either came here then you'd probably think they were rubbish!!

You can do better than this Kip!!
Nope. I would LOVE Watters and Dallas is 1 in 2 in the last 3 seasons. Lower level but knows where the goal is. Saw him for Chesterfield last season and he's decent.

Sorry, are you paying £12 for a friendly?? Crazy in this day and age. Sad really. They should let us f**kers in for free. Been buying my tickets since the 90s

No I paid £6 for me and £2.50 for my son. That's a bargain compared to alot of other activities I do an example is it costs me more for both of us to go on a 2 minute ride at St Giles fair.

As things stand if we did sign Davies, and that was it, I’d say we only have GO’D as an out and out striker?

Lots of forwards but total lack of real number 9 strikers

That may reflect the style and the way LM wants to play of course
Lack of direct power was one of our down falls last season.

A fitting tribute to the big man. It won’t go to his head though - I have no doubt he’ll keep his feet on the ground.
We signed him and Paul Wotton on loan in the space of about three days, along with Steve MacLean. Then Chris Williams got kidney stones and missed that Chesterfield midweek masterclass a couple of weeks later. Big month.

We signed him and Paul Wotton on loan in the space of about three days, along with Steve MacLean. Then Chris Williams got kidney stones and missed that Chesterfield midweek masterclass a couple of weeks later. Big month.
Truly they were salad days.

Truly they were salad days.
Got to love Wilder’s approach to loan signings, which was akin to a toddler playing with their toys; quickly getting bored and moving onto the next one.

It also seems like an apt time to reminisce about our best ever loan signing, Danny Philliskirk.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom