Transfer News Summer 2023 Transfer Window Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
As previously mentioned Findlay, Wildschut and Anderson cost more than £500k last season combined.
Plus allegedly, Wildschut and Anderson were board signings. They were spotted when Suriname had a friendly with Thailand earlier in the year.
KR had lost the plot and was struggling to get signings done.
They thought he needed a bit of help!!

Seems to me it could possibly turn out a permanent signing rather than on loan the way it's going.
I can’t see it given the player apparently wants to stay at championship level. Maybe an option to buy if we were promoted?

I can’t see it given the player apparently wants to stay at championship level. Maybe an option to buy if we were promoted?

What a player wants and what a player gets can sometimes be two different things.

If he stays at Milwall he will be bench warming at best as the manager doesn't fancy him. Then come the end of his contract he will be lucky to go to a league 2 team as he won't have done much in the past 3 seasons.

Milwall wanted to sell initially and accepted the offer but the player wanted to see if any other offers came in from championship clubs. It really wouldn't surprise me if he comes in permanently.

You have to take a step backwards to continue a forward trajectory sometimes.

Plus allegedly, Wildschut and Anderson were board signings. They were spotted when Suriname had a friendly with Thailand earlier in the year.
KR had lost the plot and was struggling to get signings done.
They thought he needed a bit of help!!
Also their agent was/is Tiger’s sporting director / head of football at Reading. Brian Tevreden.

Surely it must be getting to a point where Burey must become yesterdays news it’s stating go get a bit like the Tyrone Barnett situation.

Surely it must be getting to a point where Burey must become yesterdays news it’s stating go get a bit like the Tyrone Barnett situation.
Rome wasn’t built in a day!

My bad, I’ve inadvertently taken us down that path. ChinnyOX4 will be videre. That’s Latin for seething.

Rome wasn’t built in a day!

My bad, I’ve inadvertently taken us down that path. ChinnyOX4 will be videre. That’s Latin for seething.

Eh? have I been whooshed? Videre (as any skoolboy or person who can find yandex kno) is Latin for "to see".

Paenitet Me Chinny04, me adiuvare non potui.

When playing Championship Manager 01/02
The best version, man the time I have wasted on that and playing with my mates.. Mark kerr julius agahowa then trying to find the reicarnated players that retired like zidane etc I remeber giggs replacement would always pop up playing for guisley. We would always edit one player each with our names in some random club then try and sign him.. brilliant. Somebody has ported it to android so you can get it on your phone now. Happy days. Always good when away in holiday or something.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom