Transfer News Summer 2023 Transfer Window Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
The article says that he is a potential alternative to Cashin at Derby. Having seen them both on the same pitch this season I know which I'd be more keen on signing...
I don’t get the fuss around Cashin he got absolutely roasted the other night. I know his underlying stats are good but surely there’s better out there for Brighton. Saying that if any club can spot a player it’s them.

Of those currently listed by the club as "first team" squad, only Jordan Thorniley and Teddy Mfuni miss out on the photo. Thorniley presumably still recovering from injury, but I've not heard much about Mfuni. Have I missed him being loaned out or has he slipped out of first team contention?

It's noticeable that James Golding and Josh Johnson were both included despite being out on loan, and known that Manning rates both. I also think that George Franklin, Aidan Elliott-Wheeler and Zaide Took-Oxley will also be looking to step up in the next 18 months.

Of those currently listed by the club as "first team" squad, only Jordan Thorniley and Teddy Mfuni miss out on the photo. Thorniley presumably still recovering from injury, but I've not heard much about Mfuni. Have I missed him being loaned out or has he slipped out of first team contention?

It's noticeable that James Golding and Josh Johnson were both included despite being out on loan, and known that Manning rates both. I also think that George Franklin, Aidan Elliott-Wheeler and Zaide Took-Oxley will also be looking to step up in the next 18 months.

Website article says Thorniley was allowed to miss it as he became a father last night.

Not sure Mfuni was ever in first team contention other than being too old for the U18s. Expect he'll just hang around and play in arranged friendlies and maybe get a loan before being released.

Johnson isn't out on loan - he's recovering from a pre-season injury, Brearey (also in the photo) and Golding are the young pros out on loan. Elliott-Wheeler and Franklin also.

I don’t get the fuss around Cashin he got absolutely roasted the other night. I know his underlying stats are good but surely there’s better out there for Brighton. Saying that if any club can spot a player it’s them.

As long as Brighton focus on Cashin and they can come to an agreement with Brighton then good luck to them both.

I've got him down as end of next season with an extension option in the club's favour.

Can't remember where I sourced that from though.
this said 2 and half plus option of a 3rd.

I would love to see a couple of new faces this week, just building on the positive vibe of 3 great results. Greg Leigh would be perfect, enables us to easily switch to a back 3. Stevens Leigh operating as WBs.

Disappointing that Murphy is still grinning away in the Team photo!!
View attachment 15231
I suppose I'd be grinning like that I was getting played sh1tloads for doing f'all.
That's the most miserable I've seen Tyler look, christ lad break out a smile! Looks like he's just been told he's got double maths after the photo.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom