Transfer News Summer Transfer Preview

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think that George Baldock is a wonderful right back with many capabilities. for me he is one of the best to ever do it in English football and he had the skill of Kaka, the vision of Xavi and Inesta, but the defending of Ollie watkins

I think that George Baldock is a wonderful right back with many capabilities. for me he is one of the best to ever do it in English football and he had the skill of Kaka, the vision of Xavi and Inesta, but the defending of Ollie watkins
Ollie Watkins is harsh I'd say the defending of Francis Heaulme personally. Attacking wise I'd go more Tommy Gravesen. I'd also compare his vision to that of Elin

Believe Baldock is off to Panathinaikos so we'd have some work to do to temp him to swap that for a Championship relegation/League One promotion battle.

He is a Greek international so a move there could make sense although I thought that Greek football is going through a bad time at the moment

They're the Reading fan that keeps popping up.
Moderating has been a bit like this today...
whack%252520a%252520mole.gif

George Baldock OMG yes bloody please!!!

Solve all our problems at right back. He can play a full season, he’s quick, and he’s a good looker.

Now I’m getting excited.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom