Tommy goes to jail

Yep and the likes of Danny C, Oxford12345 and Cassox are suckers for it.
I am truly baffled by how stupid his supporters are. Tommy the t**t, hero of the thickos whose collective brain cells are almost comparable with that of a deckchair. He's a bully with a boulder on his shoulder whose inarticulate moronic following are indescribably stupid.

I saw that the other day and thought what a ridiculous spin (destroyed) was applied to the debacle. TR has no credible argument and the journalist handled the situation pretty well. Doubtless some on here will see it as a victory for freedom of speech or some such misguided view. Tommy's little soldiers....bless em

I'm reminded of the Toto lines:

"The wild dogs cry out in the night
As they grow restless, longing for some solitary company
I know that I must do what's right
As sure as Kilimanjaro rises like Olympus above the Seeeerrrrrrrrengetiiiiiii"

I'm reminded of the 'Horst Wessel' - "Die Straße frei den braunen Bataillonen..."

Robinson confronts DM journo in Tenerife last week.

Happily he spent 2 months in solitary confinement when in prison. Tommy is like a broken record, straight onto Asian grooming games ignoring all the white paedophiles/Catholic Church in Pennsylvania etc etc as he is happy to quote about Cologne.

Tommy's comments about the blasphemy laws and his follow up on the Koran are laughable. His obsession about a judgement about a judge likewise, does Tommy understand how appeals etc work in our legal system?

Also, Tommy considerably overstated the AfD vote share as it got 12.6% not 20%.

I saw that the other day and thought what a ridiculous spin (destroyed) was applied to the debacle. TR has no credible argument and the journalist handled the situation pretty well. Doubtless some on here will see it as a victory for freedom of speech or some such misguided view. Tommy's little soldiers....bless em

no different than the pro islam lefty snowflakes on here

no different than the pro islam lefty snowflakes on here
Snowflake? come and be a grown Danny. I'm happy to discuss this face to face and then you can make a proper judgement rather than sit behind a keyboard with a box of tissues. PM me

Show me one person on this thread who's 'pro-Islam'. Wanting to treat people with respect, whoever they are, is not being pro-Islam, it's being fair and reasonable, rather than consumed will hate and jealousy Danny.

who has hate and jelousy exactly ?

not sure who tommy robinson is jelous of exactly .

It is jealous by the way.

The Asians making a success of their life and having more than him could be one. I notice you accept the hate part though.