What is the UK's most underrated chocolate bar

What is the UK's most underrated chocolate bar?

• Topic

Votes: 3 6.3%
  • Toffee Crisp

Votes: 2 4.2%
  • Picnic

• Boost

Votes: 5 10.4%
  • Star Bar

• Lion Bar

• Twix

• Snickers

• Mars Bar

Votes: 1 2.1%
  • Bounty

Votes: 4 8.3%
  • Double Decker

Votes: 9 18.8%
  • Crunchie

• Cadbury's Caramel

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Chomp

• Kit-Kat

• Twirl

• Flake

• Milky Way

Votes: 4 8.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Do Rolo's or Munchies count as a bar? If they do, they're good ones, particularly Munchies.
I used to think Munchies were the ultimate delight but I tried them again recently and found them disgustingly sweet - not sure if they've changed the recipe or my taste buds have altered over the last thirty years.

Reading this thread while holding back the tears. You all don't know you're born.

There is nothing, NOTHING that America does worse than chocolate bars. If I head out to the corner store here, I can choose between Herschey's Milk, Reese's peanut butter sludge or Mr. f*****g Goodbar, and they'll all taste like cardboard.

I'd give me eye teeth for anything on this list (but the next time I'm walking through Heathrow and pass WHSmith's, it'll probably be a Boost.......)
You misspelled Wispa :)
Wispa and smoky bacon walkers is always my first purchase at LHR.

Fuse was good, but it’s no Cabanna.

Sweet Jesus, what I’d do to once again bite into all that moist coconutty goodness.

View attachment 11338

I‘d forgotten Cabana, they were yummy! Don‘t think they were around for very long? Boost did a coconut version too which was a favourite of mine at the time, again didn’t stay in production for very long.

Anything with Coconut gets a thumbs up from me.

What's the biscuit to chocolate ratio necessary to differentiate between them then? Some secret formula that only you and KFC Colonel know?
Didn't the jingle for the the TV ad go something like this:

"If you liiiike a lot of chocolate on your biscuit, join our Club"

So I guess it was always intended to be a biscuit. I would also say a Twix is more biscuit than anything else too.

Didn't the jingle for the the TV ad go something like this:

"If you liiiike a lot of chocolate on your biscuit, join our Club"

So I guess it was always intended to be a biscuit. I would also say a Twix is more biscuit than anything else too.

The biscuit/chocolate ratio is obviously all over the place, people just making it up as they go along, Twix has as much biscuit in it as a Club.

If we’re talking chocolate biscuits then do not forget Montego Bays.

I’m actually legit addicted to Green and Blacks milk chocolate.

Remember Time Out. Don't think it lasted long. Nice wafer and chocolate mix.

When it comes to chocolate biscuits you can't beat mint Viscounts (the orange ones were/are (?) good too although slightly weird).

Someone upthread mentioned Rolos. My memory might be playing tricks but I'm sure I've seen a Rolo bar somewhere

Just had my first honeycomb matchmaker, that tasted bloody good 😋

When it comes to chocolate biscuits you can't beat mint Viscounts (the orange ones were/are (?) good too although slightly weird).

Someone upthread mentioned Rolos. My memory might be playing tricks but I'm sure I've seen a Rolo bar somewhere
And Rolo biscuits

Back
Top Bottom