Manager/Coach Which Yellows Forum member should be the next manager of Oxford United?

Which Yellows Forum member should be the next manager of Oxford United?

• Total voters
Think about how I feel. With one pity vote, I’m officially as popular as a Moderator.

A MODERATOR FOR GOD’S SAKE!
Be thankful, mods are just one step away from GO'D.

• React
Reactions: MJB
I always think MJB comes across as an intelligent, articulate and witty kinda guy and he would actually do a good job. For the first month at least. Then he'd get bored and casually start slipping Brent and Partridge references into his post match interviews, which, thinking about it, is better than what we have now.

That’s exactly what we have now

Didn't know about this poll until WY commented just now so have only just voted. I've gone with bazzer as there is no substitute for age and experience - what bazzer doesn't know about the game could be written on the back of a postage stamp.

Didn't know about this poll until WY commented just now so have only just voted. I've gone with bazzer as there is no substitute for age and experience - what bazzer doesn't know about the game could be written on the back of a postage stamp.
Yes but it would be full of typos 😀

Can’t we use have Kassam till the end of the season to take us on another exciting journey?

Back
Top Bottom