General Wordle ⬜ 🟩 🟨

Reminds me of the 1970s Mastermind board game, there are definite similarities.
Sure are, I remember having that in the house when I was a kid. Wordle is using a very similar gameplay mechanic.
mm2.jpg

Sure are, I remember having that in the house when I was a kid. Wordle is using a very similar gameplay mechanic.
mm2.jpg
The main difference in the board game was that the black and white pegs denoted correct colours in correct places and correct colours in the wrong place, but you didn’t know which colours these were!
I seem to remember there was a ’delux’ 5 colour version and a word/letter version?

Ultimately, what is the point in cheating at it? Only cheating yourself really.

To humblebrag about how clever you are on social media?

It's become a social media phenomenon due to it having a 'share' button. As soon as it got big, it was only a matter of time before someone tried to 'crack' it or show off about their amazing abilities on it.

I'm happy if I crack the word in fewer than five attempts.

I'm happy if I crack the word in fewer than five attempts.

Same here so happy with today.

Wordle 221 4/6

[emoji834]🟨[emoji834][emoji834]🟨
[emoji834]🟩🟩[emoji834][emoji834]
🟨🟩🟩[emoji834][emoji834]
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

mm2.jpg

The main difference in the board game was that the black and white pegs denoted correct colours in correct places and correct colours in the wrong place, but you didn’t know which colours these were!
I seem to remember there was a ’delux’ 5 colour version and a word/letter version?

Whoever played the game in the photo messed up. The answer is known by line 4, so should have been entered on line 5. [emoji4]

Theory out the window......

Wordle 222 4/6

⬜🟩⬜🟨⬜
⬜🟩⬜🟨⬜
⬜🟩🟩🟩🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

Wonder if the "odds" are reduced if you don`t get that first letter?

Ultimately, what is the point in cheating at it? Only cheating yourself really.
I agree. It's frustrating when you know people are cheating because you want to call them out on it. You also know doing that will lead to a bit of awkwardness, and you wonder, is it really worth it over a game?

At the end of the day, I actually feel a bit sorry for them. They must be a little insecure if being a Wordle champ makes them feel good about themselves.

Anyway! Sorry for going off on a tangent, here's my effort for today:

Wordle 222 1/6

🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

Back
Top Bottom