Ex Player Yanic Wildschut

He says ... in a week 2 young players are signed with a potential resale value.
With the players linked I should add, also Findlay being 26 and a full Scotland international is hardly a gamble and a very experienced signing.

Surely a song for him...
'Yanic on the ball in Barnsley
'Yanic dribbling round Peterborough '
'League one wonders to itself'
' how does one player rip us apart '

Got to say I’ve never seen faux pas spelt fopar. I guess spelling the French language phonetically is inevitable after Brexit. Saylarvee!
I know it's wrong!! But yes I did do it phonetically deliberately just for fun. I do have English language and literature O levels, not so good at French!!😉😂

I know it's wrong!! But yes I did do it phonetically deliberately just for fun. I do have English language and literature O levels, not so good at French!!😉😂
Next you'll be telling us you have an 'ology'! 😉

Hi, where have you watched him?
I watched around 10 games where he played for Wigan and circa. 4 for Bolton. I believe he was an unused sub at a Norwich game so no comments there. I recall Walsall v Wigan was a top 3 game in league 1 and he was unplayable and a championship game Huddersfield v Wigan where he scored 1 and assisted 1 and again was unplayable. At Bolton he didn't seem to be playing in position as a left forward (attacking) and was being used as a glorified wing back. I was quite surprised when he failed at Norwich and then went off the radar as he was one that caught the eye when watching as a neutral. I will make a visit to watch him, more out of curiosity when Oxford play at Accrington in December as that fits in with some pre Christmas ground hopping.

In 2018/19 he missed 3/4 months through injury whilst on loan at Bolton, he needed an operation on a ankle ligament injury.
In 20/21 he was out for around 5 weeks with a HAMSTRING injury whilst playing in Israel.
Quite a few short spells out previously in his career.

Back
Top Bottom