Ex Player Yanic Wildschut

If you can stand you can run, and if you run you can kick, and if you can kick, you can score. Straight in as lone striker, Joseph drops to right back, Jodi Jones plays rush keeper.

Cometh the hour, cometh the Yan.

Good news, please for the love of god edge him back in slowly until January and we can all pretend he’s the exciting new winger we’ve just signed

No doubt, like Murphy, that there is a big player in there but the question is what version of that player we are getting. I’m looking forward to finding out.

Oddly, the rest of the league has left the door open to the mid table section of teams to join the play offs race. A run of results and a big January could put anybody in there. We can only hope the powers that be recognise this and Karl is not allowed to tread water through another vital window.

If he’s only training properly for the first time in over four months on December 1st, and is back on the bench 48 hours later, we have officially learned nothing.

If Robinson can’t get Baldock or persuade Murphy onto the bench then Mr Wild Shooter might not have any choice in the matter!

If Robinson can’t get Baldock or persuade Murphy onto the bench then Mr Wild Shooter might not have any choice in the matter!

In my head Murphy is now like a teenager who when asked by Robinson if he fancies it today doesn’t even look up from his phone but just says “nah”, Robinson then lashes out at Jones for some thing petty like his socks not being pulled up to exactly the same height on both legs.

That’s completely made up before someone goes mental and claims I will getting sued for libel.

In my head Murphy is now like a teenager who when asked by Robinson if he fancies it today doesn’t even look up from his phone but just says “nah”, Robinson then lashes out at Jones for some thing petty like his socks not being pulled up to exactly the same height on both legs.

That’s completely made up before someone goes mental and claims I will getting sued for libel.

You forgot the part where he shouts at Oisin Smyth for not fetching him an apple danish in suitably quick time.

Ive totally given up with this part of the squad if any of them appear it would seem to be a miracle irrespective of why they havent appeared! Fortunately we have just enough fit and favoured players to be competitive.

If he’s only training properly for the first time in over four months on December 1st, and is back on the bench 48 hours later, we have officially learned nothing.

It's nice to be the best at something.

Let's hope yanic is more professional than Murphy is currently being I'm sure we all have days when we get up and go to work but think I don't fancy it today but we still go .. imo for every game he refuses to be on the bench or actually play he should be fined a weeks wages

Let's hope yanic is more professional than Murphy is currently being I'm sure we all have days when we get up and go to work but think I don't fancy it today but we still go .. imo for every game he refuses to be on the bench or actually play he should be fined a weeks wages
Or better still place him under disciplinary, surely a players contract must include a cause that covers not wanting to play.

You lot will believe anything ... this site is a good illustration of how rumours spread and disinformation can be circulated.

Back
Top Bottom