Home Match Build Up 04/05/2024: L1 Play-Off SF 1st Leg - OUFC vs Peterborough

What will the result be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am a season ticket holder and tried to login to my account today but couldn’t. I kept being told to change my password but each time I tried I couldnt. Does anyone have the email address to contact them please
did you get the reset password email from them?

don't get it with people, site clearly states only 1 ticket per season holder. Then query why cannot buy for a friend ? Really
Comms from the club is clear but there's plenty of ST holders who aren't familiar with the intricacies of our booking system. I've bought tickets for 5 friends in my Yellows Account network (who are all also ST holders of course) but if you've not been through the process before it can be confusing.

Sorry if already asked, but am I right in thinking the first leg isn’t been shown on sky? Will it be available on IFollow?

Peterborough have got the 'usual' 1497 allocation at ours.
I expect, we'll only get the main stand at London Road which can hold up to 1800.
I suspect the 'up to' may come into play.

Be really surprised if we get any behind the goal.

Peterborough have got the 'usual' 1497 allocation at ours.
I expect, we'll only get the main stand at London Road which can hold up to 1800.
I suspect the 'up to' may come into play.

Be really surprised if we get any behind the goal.
Did Sheff Wed not get behind the goal last season?

Did Sheff Wed not get behind the goal last season?
Wednesday got given 2,358 tickets - don't know if that was main stand, and some behind the goal. Or just behind the goal.
I imagine the away allocation for Hillsborough being sizable may have come into the negotiations.

Feels to me like the odds of promotion are roughly Bolton 40% - Us 25% - Posh 25% - Barnsley 10%

Our semi-final feels like a coin toss. We thrashed them at our place, they thrashed us at theirs. They have a style which undoubtedly plays to our strengths but they also have a number of really good players.

Then whichever of us wins the semi, a one-off final at Wembley is a coin toss as well - will be two good sides, so more a question of who can cope best with the occasion and the expectations.

The only tie which isn't a coin toss is Bolton-Barnsley. Because whilst Bolton haven't actually been that great since they annihilated us (W3 D4 L1)......Barnsley have been one of the worst sides in the league since early March......

Looks like loads of seats have been snapped up near me in the East stand. Have loads of fans been purchasing membership aswell?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom