Home Match Build Up 04/05/2024: L1 Play-Off SF 1st Leg - OUFC vs Peterborough

What will the result be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
The online ticketing system really isn't great - I am a season ticket holder with my son but want to buy a ticket for my wife, so we'll sit together. Even though she's in my network, if I try and assign a ticket to her name it doesn't work - you need to assign a second ticket for yourself.

In addition, we've moved from our normal seats but our normal seats are still showing reserved for us to buy - so assuming this happens to everyone who's moved there's a lot more blocked off seats than have really been sold.

Is anyone else struggling to buy a guest ticket? I click on a ticket and then go to the basket but it asks me to reassign the ticket to a member of my network? As a ST holder, I'm trying to buy a guest ticket for a friend who is not in my network - any tips please?
I had the same issue. In the end I had to ring my son, also a ST holder, and he went straight in and got the ticket we wanted. All a bit strange.

Well what can I say I’m not able to purchase a guest ticket when I confirm the purchase with the bank I go back to the Oxford website and the ticket is not there, what a bloody shambles this site is

Well what can I say I’m not able to purchase a guest ticket when I confirm the purchase with the bank I go back to the Oxford website and the ticket is not there, what a bloody shambles this site is
Did you leave the website? If so it probably thinks you don't want the ticket

I use the bank approval on my phone whilst the website open on laptop

Out of interest, will season ticket holders have the choice of buying their season ticket seat as I can’t see it on the OWS story?
WE were able to buy our and I believe you can up to 5.30pm tomorrow then on Wednesday it is open to the general public.

How many season ticket holders, members do we have?

No confirmed numbers, but it looked like around 6000 greyed out seats before any went on membership sale. These would be season tickets and some reserved for club staff, players families and some additional concessions.

There was no figures given on membership, but with this available to sign up to this weekend it would be difficult to give an clear indication.

What we can almost certainly say is that between ST's, members and ST+1's we will almost certainly sell out before they get to general sale.

There will be long standing supporters that miss out, but we all know that is the gamble of not getting STs or memberships.

No confirmed numbers, but it looked like around 6000 greyed out seats before any went on membership sale. These would be season tickets and some reserved for club staff, players families and some additional concessions.

There was no figures given on membership, but with this available to sign up to this weekend it would be difficult to give an clear indication.

What we can almost certainly say is that between ST's, members and ST+1's we will almost certainly sell out before they get to general sale.

There will be long standing supporters that miss out, but we all know that is the gamble of not getting STs or memberships.
6,368 is the number I had yesterday.

We're now at 7,948.

Is anyone else struggling to buy a guest ticket? I click on a ticket and then go to the basket but it asks me to reassign the ticket to a member of my network? As a ST holder, I'm trying to buy a guest ticket for a friend who is not in my network - any tips please?
You are assigning the guest ticket y to your own season ticket. If you had a family of four in your network for instance you would add 4 guest tickets as well if you want to…. So you would have your 4 regular tickets assigned to each st holder and then 4 guests assigned to each st holder

Well that was "fun"....... log on to buy ticket, easy enough.

Payment card is stored and has been used before.

Press required buttons on laptop.

Then get a pop-up thing asking to "authorise the payment in your banking app".

Cue running around the house thinking "where did I leave my phone". :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Well that was "fun"....... log on to buy ticket, easy enough.

Payment card is stored and has been used before.

Press required buttons on laptop.

Then get a pop-up thing asking to "authorise the payment in your banking app".

Cue running around the house thinking "where did I leave my phone". :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Yes that is bloody annoying when you have to log into your banking app to approve.

You are assigning the guest ticket y to your own season ticket. If you had a family of four in your network for instance you would add 4 guest tickets as well if you want to…. So you would have your 4 regular tickets assigned to each st holder and then 4 guests assigned to each st holder
Just bought 3 guest tickets .
As said, you are effectively buying a 2nd ticket for all those in your network.
Your then psssing them on to your guests via email

Yes that is bloody annoying when you have to log into your banking app to approve.
Isn't there a check box to say "remember this merchant", but it never does?
I suppose it is better than having your phone stolen and credit or debit card hacked.

Purchased both me and my boy's tickets plus one guest ticket. Slightly concerned that I haven't received a confirmation email but have printed off the reciept.

Purchased both me and my boy's tickets plus one guest ticket. Slightly concerned that I haven't received a confirmation email but have printed off the reciept.
I had the same issue, I went into my account on e-ticketing and you can manage tickets from there, and you can re-send the confirmation email which worked fine

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom