Away Match Build Up 06/01/2024: FAC R3 Cov City vs OUFC

Status
Not open for further replies.

stokeu

Spurs, Arsenal , Villa or Salford United away please.

Very winnable, big newish stadium with a good seating, easy access and not far to travel for local OUFC supporters. Big away allocation and a chance for a big crowd and some decent money.

What's not to like 🤷‍♂️

We agree. :eek:

Should be 22k+ if we shift a few.

£105k in the bank if we win, then we can afford to open all the ground for the Fourth round...:)

We agree. :eek:

Should be 22k+ if we shift a few.

£105k in the bank if we win, then we can afford to open all the ground for the Fourth round...:)

Last year, against Wrexham, they had 18k in the Third Round. And Wrexham brought 4500!

Can’t see how we’re a bigger draw than Hollywood FC, and I can’t see us taking that many to a tie against someone we were playing in the league two years ago.

15k, I reckon. Not tiny, and it’s winnable, but it’s not one of the most exciting draws we could have had…….

Buy a return from Oxford to Banbury and a separate return from Banbury to Coventry Arena and it's £16.75 in total with a railcard, £25.40 without. You can stay on the same train, no need to get off in Banbury (unless you want to!)
Is it?? that's good to know, even better then.
I'd rather get off in Coventry City Centre though, than wait the half an hour to catch the train to the arena, that only takes a few minutes...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom