Away Match Build Up 06/01/2024: FAC R3 Cov City vs OUFC

Status
Not open for further replies.

stokeu

Spurs, Arsenal , Villa or Salford United away please.

Think our allocation will be around 4000. I seem to remember it being easy to park there from the league game a few years ago.
Big car park with the option (best) to buy in advance. Number plate recognition tech for entry etc. From memory, the view from the stands is good and being a fairly modern stadium, it's comfortable with plenty of food outlets etc. Still a boring tie but hey, if we get through it's 4th round with more prize money. Good for the club's finances and right in the January window.

If we want to go up we've got to prove ourselves. Winnable and we will take a great following and will we have a new striker in . Let's keep in touch over the next few weeks I remember the 1982 game completely stuffed so not happy memories but a new ground and iam sure we can get a result there.

Decent draw that.

New ground for me, not too far to drive, won't be on TV so won't be moved to a stupid kick off time or on another day/night.

We dodged some really awful ties 🤣

TV ties will be

Arsenal v Liverpool
Sunderland v Newcastle
Wigan v Man united

And one of

Gillingham v Sheffield United
Nottingham forest v Blackpool or Forest Green
Chelsea v Preston

I went to the Ricoh stadium in 2012 for a Olympic double header,full house ,however hardly any supporters of the country's team which made for a weird atmosphere to say the least,car parking was awful,in a field about 20 minutes walk away,this was a official car park as well!, I thought that the view was ok, bit of a soulless place

Bit underwhelming, chances are a loss and not a great payout. However, get the squad back tip top, the form back on track and hopefully a decent striker then we have a chance of going through.

Bit underwhelming, chances are a loss and not a great payout. However, get the squad back tip top, the form back on track and hopefully a decent striker then we have a chance of going through.
As long as there not cup tied

Bit of a meh draw for me, don’t live near it and have been there before, can see how if you are up that end of Oxfordshire/live near or have never been think it’s a decent draw, all about perspective.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom