Away Match Day Thread +++ 08/12/2018 Peterborough Utd v OUFC +++

Delighted with that point even if we did have a goal seemingly wrongly disallowed

Very good point. Well done to the team and management staff. Let's get 3 points next weekend against Blackpool now!

Said I’d take a point and we got a point. Good fight back and a point worth earning from London Road.

Last edited:
Excellent result well done guys very happy with the comeback!
Onwards and upwards shame we couldn’t get that elusive first away win but came mighty close.

wow my not listening worked again albeit only for a point!

Well done lads a great point and coming from behind twice!!!
Building another useful unbeaten run again.

COYY

Well done the lads. Could have been a win but we did ok. Excellent result up there.

A very good and well deserved point.

We play some really nice football, but the team also has a lot of grit.

Good stuff!

Feel slightly aggrieved that we were denied 3 points by very poor officials it has to be said. They were also lucky to have 11 players finishing that game.

We weren’t brilliant today, and think there is more to come from this group of players, before the game though if you’d of offered me a point I would probably of snapped ya hand off. Good fight during the game and deserved something. Well done players and staff, put in a decent shift today!

Great result for us made better by handy results elsewhere. Plymouth and Bradford 3-3 in particular. I know we should be looking upwards, but 5 points from the relegation zone is such an improvement from bottom of the table not long ago. Very happy.

Back
Top Bottom