Home Match Day Thread 16/02/2021 Papa John's Trophy SF - OUFC v Tranmere

Status
Not open for further replies.
If I were Karl I would put out the strongest line up as possible. It doesn't matter if its the Pizza cup, its still worth £100k minimum if we win this tie. Not to mention the extra publicity the club will get being in a trophy final at Wembley again.
And TV money in semi and final.

And

This is 1 game from Wembley - no sentiments here old boy
I am sure that KR will pick a team to win.
Hall was good in the last round and been pretty good throughout the Papa John games.
The first team played what less than 48 hours ago.
I would assume that Eastwood will play instead of Stevens. I guess that it us trying to win whilst giving the squad game time?

This will be a real scrap - for Tranmere this is a golden opportunity & we will need to field our strongest side & that (unfortunately) means Easty may have to miss out.

This will be a real scrap - for Tranmere this is a golden opportunity & we will need to field our strongest side & that (unfortunately) means Easty may have to miss out.
Who has the better record on penalties Easty or Jack [emoji848]

EuWz8gJXIAE_L1U

Not being shown anywhere on Canadian TV and still not streaming on iFollow. Every round up to now shown on iFollow over here, this one not despite no other broadcast.
Yes, this is correct. DAZN has the rights but are not showing it. I emailed and asked why and received a non-response so there is no way to watch at all. Frustrating.

There will be a lot of changes imho, KR said he had picked his two teams before the Wigan game. I reckon 9 changes to the starting line-up.

Just received e-mail from the club. I can buy an audio pass only it says. Strange that they don;t know I already have an abbo op iFollow for the season!

Hmm strange line up....is the midfield going to be strong enough with Sykes and Henry in there?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom