Away Match Day Thread +++ 17/4/2018 Wigan v OUFC Match Day Thread +++

Too say that was a weaker side we done bloody well.

All IF buts and maybes, but if only we had the extra quality of someone like Henry who knows what Could've been.

• React
Reactions: Ian
Disappointed that we got opened up - playing 4-5-1 it’s so annoying that
they got in down the right side - Grigg was in acres of space to roll in.

Were we too deep?

That Rochdale Oldham draw was shite for us. Edging closer with games in hand! At least we maintained a better goal difference though so they’re going to have to win at least 2 out of their 4 remaining games. Still think it’s all on the Rochdale game!!

Absolutely gutted well played lads.
Unlucky at the death again!
Hopefully that will give us some belief we can compete strongly in the remaining games

• React
That Rochdale Oldham draw was shite for us. Edging closer with games in hand! At least we maintained a better goal difference though so they’re going to have to win at least 2 out of their 4 remaining games. Still think it’s all on the Rochdale game!!

I dunno I think that’s the best result. It keeps Oldham in trouble as well. A lot of teams need 2 wins from 3/4 remaining games. We probably need 1

Given Rochdale probably won't win all their 3 other games if we beat them we'll stay up. Not that I want to rely on that though.

Weve got to take heart from that. Most saw us getting another drubbing tonight and we rested players and gave Wigan a headache. Doncaster was always the more likely game to pick up points. Need to remember that. I hope the team see it that way in the morning. Bring on Saturday.

• React
I dunno I think that’s the best result. It keeps Oldham in trouble as well. A lot of teams need 2 wins from 3/4 remaining games. We probably need 1
You could look at if that way but I’d rather Rochdale lost that so they had a kick in the teeth

Doncaster blew a 2 goal lead and were at one point losing to by far the worst side in this division at home tonight. No reason why we couldn't go there and get something on Saturday.

I cannot see Rochdale getting 2 wins if im honest. They have Bradford,Plymouth and Charlton aswell as us left.

Reckon 1 more point with our superior goal difference will be enough.

They bought Grigg and Cole off the bench. We had Carroll up top.

Pep and his squad building ?.

Never the less, spirited performance....we will find out Saturday if a ‘weakened’ team was justified.

Yeah a side who took 6 points of us. Bloody Pep!!

If we had the 6 points we dropped to Bury and the 5 we dropped to Northampton (although admittedly the single point gained against them was without Pep) we'd be on 61 points, and a win outside the playoffs. Crazy.

A disappointing result but a fantastic performance. There is no doubt that KR has got this lot playing for their shirts with real pride and determination.

Doncaster have been in decent form but are pretty much safe now so there is no reason why we can't get a result there.

But whatever happens on Saturday means that we will go into the Rochdale game knowing that a win will probably be enough. We all need to turn up in numbers to back our team and see us into the closed season on a high.

Also, congratulations to Accrington Stanley. Overdue after that final day of our promotion season.
With our history with them and swapping places. I hoped they would bottle it.

They bought Grigg and Cole off the bench. We had Carroll up top.

Pep and his squad building ?.

Never the less, spirited performance....we will find out Saturday if a ‘weakened’ team was justified.

Back
Top Bottom