Current Player #19 Tyler Goodrham

Tyler is the most scouted player in our current squad and has been for a while. He's on a lot of radars. He's also a total sweetheart. This extension is seriously good news.
Is that right?
Tyler has come on well, and a huge bonus is the goals that he scores. 6 already this season, and some really crucial goals for us ( the 2 v Cambridge in successive seasons)
If he keeps improving and becomes a regular starter, he is one of those players that could score 10 to 15 a season.

Wow. What an impact he made last night.
9 goals so far from a wide position.
His shooting is so accurate generally and I wouldn't be surprised to see some big offers for him in the summer.
His shots never balloon up, they are hard and true. If he does move I hope it's to somewhere decent like Southampton, not crappy Bristol City or Middlesbrough.

Did really well last night but I think that's where he currently is - a 45 to 60 minute player. He looks better off the bench and, like a lot of emerging players, struggles to be effective for 95 minutes. Not criticising him, I just think the next step is to get those complete performances from him and then we will have some player.

I think Tyler's game is really maturing and he is already an important player for us. However I do feel he sometimes holds onto the ball a bit too long and tries to beat his man too often. It's a similar thing with Reuben. Both could definitely play at the next level, if they can master when to commit and when to keep ball. Ultimately it's the difference between a Premier League player and League One.

Why don't we cut out the middle man (Coventry) and sell him on ourselves to one of the big clubs?
A season with us in the championship and I'm sure we could sell him to one of the bigger clubs

Tyler will be as big a miss in terms of numbers/options as for his undoubted ability. Our squad depth is really poor, highlighted by Browne and Henry trying to play their way to fitness in really intense, do or die games. I can see us putting up a really valiant display v Bolton before coming u stick from 60 mins onwards when they make high quality changes and we don't have energetic options to match them

Tyler will be as big a miss in terms of numbers/options as for his undoubted ability. Our squad depth is really poor, highlighted by Browne and Henry trying to play their way to fitness in really intense, do or die games. I can see us putting up a really valiant display v Bolton before coming u stick from 60 mins onwards when they make high quality changes and we don't have energetic options to match them

Wasn't everyone predicting the same doom against Exeter, and twice against Peterborough?

There's no denying that we could do with more options, but we've got this far and there's no reason to throw the towel in now.

Back
Top Bottom