Away Match Day Thread 21/8/21 L1: Bolton Wanderers v OUFC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Always been a fan of the 442 diamond but it does mean playing quite narrow down the center of the pitch, slightly worried
that Boltons 5 in midfield will dominate possession unless Seddon and Forde play quite high and plug the gaps.

Looking forward to this, should be a good game.

Seddon and Forde are going to have to work very hard today in that formation. Looking forward to see how Taylor works with a strike partner. Whyte buzzing around just behind might be fun also.

Always been a fan of the 442 diamond but it does mean playing quite narrow down the center of the pitch, slightly worried
that Boltons 5 in midfield will dominate possession unless Seddon and Forde play quite high and plug the gaps.

Looking forward to this, should be a good game.
Bolton playing 4- 2 -3 -1 .... apparently

That team swap Whyte for long could win us the league and hold its own in the championship

Having seven wingers in the squad and not playing a single one would be the very definition of insanity.

An OUFC fitness coach tested positive for covid yesterday ... according to KR

Quite like the look of this team. Interested to see how Whyte does in the 10, and expect Agyei to get a run in there too if we need a goal later in the game. Easy to make a switch to a 433 or a 5 at the back with one sub, so lots of flexibility if it's not working out. Would take a draw, but reckon we've got enough to nick it. 2-1, Winnall and Taylor.

E9UUAuXWQAIUlVe

COYY! Let’s win this, set down a marker, and march into the top 2 spots.

I’m sure the players have been made aware of this formation, and not just thrown into it! We have always said that we are too 1 dimensional and we don’t have a plan B. Robinson then picks a team and formation that I believe to be very very strong, and you’re suggesting we stick to our usual formation, just so Cooper can get a game? Give over..
I’ve never said that! I’m happy enough with plan A 😂

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom