Away Match Day Thread +++ 22/02/20 Ipswich Town v OUFC+++

Don't think he will move. Yes the board didnt go for bust in the transfer window which annoyed him. But roll back 12 months ago when we were in a relegation scrap the board could of got rid of him (probably 80% of other clubs would have) but they stuck with him. Now what's to say he moves sideways to a club like l Blackpool and half way through next season he could go the same way as Grayson has. Sometimes the grass isn't always greener.

Completely agree 100%, especially not to Blackpool. He has a lot invested I the club, in terms of his relationship with the board, and has a project I believe he will want to finish, .

He will want the board to set out what exactly he can spend next season, especially if we don't go up, to ensure that he is able to go again, with a good budget.

Like Robinson - think the guy is a very clever and astute geezer who studies all aspects of the game well and for all his 'so called' faults learns from these and rectifies situations quickly and I think he will become a top top boss within 5 years. I'm not his Dad but would love him to see the OUFC job through. Liked Appleton whilst he was here but call me old fashioned but once he twatted us out - in my eyes he's a gonna.

Great all round performance today and super lovely to do the dark arts well in parts and the team deserve more people to turn out for them on Tuesday.

Coyy's.

What Blackpool job? Today's report from Wombles v Tangerines says "The result sees Blackpool steady the ship after back-to-back defeats, as Simon Grayson's men stayed 16th, with Wimbledon now eight points clear of the drop".

What Blackpool job? Today's report from Wombles v Tangerines says "The result sees Blackpool steady the ship after back-to-back defeats, as Simon Grayson's men stayed 16th, with Wimbledon now eight points clear of the drop".
Problem is with your statement Simon Grayson was sacked last week

Didn’t robbo sign a new 3 year contract not long ago if so would Blackpool be able to afford him or did I dream about the contract ?

Decent compensation for Tiger et al.
And Jaap Stam was at the last home game as Tiger’s guest, which is worrying.
Hopefully nothing in it.

Back
Top Bottom