Away Match Day Thread 23/04/2022 L1: Rotherham United v OUFC

IMAGE FROM THE PAST

New York Stadium, Rotherham - October 19th 2019.

Celebrations as the U’s win 2-1 thanks to goals from Tariqe Fosu and Matt Taylor.

EHUrlHNUUAAzB4m

It's a must win! We have nothing to lose but perhaps something to gain so let's not die wondering and get at them right from the off.

I predict a crazy game that'll be 4-3 either way!

I know this has been covered multiple times but, this use of a VPN to get iFollow video coverage, has anyone got any tips? I recall one time in Spain paying for a match and then being declined viewing because I paid with a UK based card.

I know this has been covered multiple times but, this use of a VPN to get iFollow video coverage, has anyone got any tips? I recall one time in Spain paying for a match and then being declined viewing because I paid with a UK based card.
The account you use needs to have non-UK address

The pressure is off, we can start to look to next season and see how we compare against a side who will be in the Championship next season.

Enjoy the journey all travellers, Rotherham is a hole but has some great pubs!

Would be decent if we could be able to watch the game on iFollow specially as we have sold out our reduced/minimum away allocation they gave us compared to the likes of Sheffield Wed & Sunderland etc (these 3pm blackouts need to be a thing of the past) specially when you’ve sold out most of your stadium it’s hardly effecting gate receipts & that still gives fans an opportunity to watch the game + it would give you more income to receive from iFollow

I bought Nord VPn. Used UK credit card. Never used before but it was easy to use. After downloading you have to choose a country. I select Norway. You then log into ifollow as usual and it should give you the option to buy to view. Nord VPn cost about £9 for 1 month. Give it a go. I was dubious originally but worked for me. I am late 60's and no tech wizard.

I bought Nord VPn. Used UK credit card. Never used before but it was easy to use. After downloading you have to choose a country. I select Norway. You then log into ifollow as usual and it should give you the option to buy to view. Nord VPn cost about £9 for 1 month. Give it a go. I was dubious originally but worked for me. I am late 60's and no tech wizard.
I've got the VPN sorted, comes with Mcafee and iFollow recognised me as being in "Germany" it's the payment side that worries me. Did you pay via UK card direct to iFollow?

The pressure is off, we can start to look to next season and see how we compare against a side who will be in the Championship next season.

Enjoy the journey all travellers, Rotherham is a hole but has some great pubs!

I take it that you will be there Kip roaring on the lads as you are based just up the road in Sheffield these days😜

I've got the VPN sorted, comes with Mcafee and iFollow recognised me as being in "Germany" it's the payment side that worries me. Did you pay via UK card direct to iFollow?
Just tried my McAfee VPN but the match video doesn’t appear on ifollow. Are you seeing that?

b****r! I just knew there would be an obstacle. Oh well, Radox it is then.
Are you trying to watch / listen whist outside the UK? Unfortunately Radio Oxford won’t work over the internet during the match. You can only listen via FM or DAB.
I would love to find a way around this!

b****r! I just knew there would be an obstacle. Oh well, Radox it is then.
I've used nord vpn it's about 10 quid a month install it then select a country not the uk. Then switch it off then switch it back on again go onto nord vpn make sure it's on a different country to the uk wait 5 min then go onto ifollow on your device then you should be able to buy a match pass doesn't matter if you got a uk bank address

Back
Top Bottom