Away Match Day Thread 23/04/2022 L1: Rotherham United v OUFC

It's a funny one today. I'm both completely pooing myself and bouncing with excitement at the same time. Moments like this where I'm glad I'm a football fan, wouldn't have it any other way. Up the bloody Ox!

heres hoping the starting eleven and those on the bench too are all ready to give 100% for 100% of the time they're on the pitch

Oxford expects......

We can win today, no doubt, just depends on which OUFC turns up. The one that has played sublime football at times, or the other one.
Funny had tickets, car full of diesel, lunch all sorted, all ready for the 244 mile hike. Son decides to break his leg, well multiple fractures, yesterday evening. He is inconsolable!
So it's radio updates for us.

Plenty of goals in this we'll edge a 5 goal thriller with a late Cam penalty winner and scenes in the away end COYY BELIEVE

Fingers crossed the planets align and all the improbable factors go our way [emoji1696]
A win today for us, and...

Wycombe v Wednesday - draw (or Wednesday win)
A draw is slightly better than a Wednesday win as it would keep them within range, and even if Wycombe draw we would go above them.

Wigan v Plymouth - Wigan win or a draw
A draw is no worse than a Wigan win, as either result would still mean no more than a Plymouth draw on last day is okay (if we win).

Not so likely to catch Sunderland but,
Sunderland v Cambridge - Cambridge win

Anyone had experience with Virgin Atlantic WiFi on board. We are travelling to the USA next Saturday and would hope to watch the Doncaster game at 38000 feet.

Back
Top Bottom