Votes: 37 66.1%
  • Draw

Votes: 10 17.9%
  • Burton

Votes: 9 16.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think we'll win tomorrow. I mean, look at Burton's last two results! I am not expecting a scintillating performance, but we should have enough to get past them.
We generally do well against Ipswich and Charlton, we always lose to Wycombe - those trends have carried on, hopefully the trend of us beating Burton will also continue.

Burton have lost their best player today to Bolton & look set to lose their best defender to Barnsley as well today to.

Anything but a win is disgraceful.

I think we'll win tomorrow. I mean, look at Burton's last two results! I am not expecting a scintillating performance, but we should have enough to get past them.
Be careful what we hope for on paper yes but so weโ€™re Morcambe and FGR at home and all they were were draws.
Hopefully we can and we need to

Burton have lost their best player today to Bolton & look set to lose their best defender to Barnsley as well today to.

Anything but a win is disgraceful.
They have drawn with Derby, Plymouth, Charlton and Peterborough .
So hopefully the players aren't quite as dismissive as some if our supporters

1-1 draw. 14 more points to go. What a waste of a season. Very sad!

agree. We need to go all out for a win

That sort of statement worries me, @Sarge. I have a vision of Findlay and Jones being yanked from the outer darkness and paired as strikers. Can't we just have a normal sort of formation with players in positions they're more or less accustomed to?

That sort of statement worries me, @Sarge. I have a vision of Findlay and Jones being yanked from the outer darkness and paired as strikers. Can't we just have a normal sort of formation with players in positions they're more or less accustomed to?
now that would be good to see

The Last Heretic micropub near the station is open from 11am tomorrow for anyone feeling the need to start drinking early!

Burton Albion 0 - Oxford United 2.

Iโ€™m on the positive โ€˜bus still. Even if I have to park it in front of the goal to ensure a clean sheet. Surely KR will revert to three at the back with Anderson and Fleming as wing backs. We were starting to show a bit of form until the Wycombe debacle. Unfortunately a win will only paper over the cracks if we donโ€™t fill the two obvious gaps in the squad. We need to keep behind the team at least until we have 50 points. Then we can talk about what comes next.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom