Ex Player Anthony Forde

I won't go into details, but I know that he's had some difficult times away from football in recent months so glad that he has the security of another year with the club.

He might not play often, but he's never let the club down and is a very good squad player to have.

There you go again.

Hinting at what the tea lady told you, with not a concern about revealing a man's "difficult times" we (men) always wonder why we bottle things up.

It's because some snide gossip will try and ingratiate themselves as some kind of ITK messiah with it.

You should be ashamed of even hinting at breaching someone's confidential difficulties.

With the players available to us, even with a fully fit squad, anyone who doesn’t have Forde in the squad, needs their f*****g head examined
Stevens
McNally Moore Long
Sykes Brannagan Kane Williams
Browne
Taylor Baldock
I’d say that’s roughly our best XI with everyone fit.

Bench: I think there’s three unarguables:

Eastwood (have to have a keeper)
Brown (central defensive cover)
Whyte (almost deserves to be a starter and his pace is useful off the bench)

So that leaves four from twelve:

Henry, McGuane, Bodin, Forde, Seddon, Mousinho, Hanson, Gorrin, Smyth, Davis, Holland and Winnall.

Or, more realistically, four from seven:

Henry, McGuane, Bodin, Forde, Seddon, Gorrin and Holland.

I personally think you need to have Gorrin in there for his unique style and role, and I’d have Bodin for his set pieces.

That leaves two from five:

Henry, McGuane, Forde, Seddon, Holland.

For me, you can discount Seddon and Holland, so it’s really two from three:

Henry, McGuane, Forde.

Come to think of it, Henry and McGuane are somewhat similar, and Forde’s versatility means he probably just about gets on my bench of:

Eastwood
Brown
Whyte
Gorrin
Bodin
Fode
Henry/McGuane

(Yes I’m bored)

There you go again.

Hinting at what the tea lady told you, with not a concern about revealing a man's "difficult times" we (men) always wonder why we bottle things up.

It's because some snide gossip will try and ingratiate themselves as some kind of ITK messiah with it.

You should be ashamed of even hinting at breaching someone's confidential difficulties.

@Essexyellows missing the point as f*****g usual!

I've breeched no confidentialities. Simply acknowledging that it's sometimes important to see the person as well as the player. The vast majority saw my post as being supportive and genuine. The fact that you and one other see ot differently says more about you than me.

See the the messiah is trying to cover his tracks. What happened to your “ f**k off “ comment towards @Essexyellows? Deleted it have we.
Now you come back with a load of B*****s trying to cover your tracks…..something that you seem to do a lot off. Dont need to mention who I’m on about people are starting to work you out.

giphy.gif

I've breeched no confidentialities. Simply acknowledging that it's sometimes important to see the person as well as the player. The vast majority saw my post as being supportive and genuine. The fact that you and one other see ot differently says more about you than me.

The person has nothing to do with you. Period.
Least of all idle gossip from your "sources".
The "vast majority" see you for what you are.

The person has nothing to do with you. Period.
Least of all idle gossip from your "sources".
The "vast majority" see you for what you are.

Clearly the 14 who 'liked' my comment saw it for what it was which was showing concern and support for one of our players!!!

Screenshot_20220326-170343_Samsung Internet.jpg

Whhhoooooppeeee feckin do. Begging for "likes" based on what the tea lady said - a new low.
He’s full of it, he picks things up from here there and everywhere is it’s them together in his way to make him look like he’s “ in the know “ then lauds it in waiting for likes. Problem is now I maybe wrong if Anthony Forde had issues of which he claimed he wasn’t go into get into them I think more would have been known that just his post.

Why can you not learn to leave the old crystal ball in the cupboard, leaving the old "in the know" bit to the likes of EC Yellows etc and cut out the personal overtones of your posts. I too also saw the profanities posted towards Essex Yellows before you deleted it.

Clearly the 14 who 'liked' my comment saw it for what it was which was showing concern and support for one of our players!!!

View attachment 8544
Gave the post an instant 'like' at the time as I felt it was supportive of Forde's signing, however (and thanks to EY and PLB for highlighting the issue), I've unliked, as I don't think it's appropriate to talk about off-the-field issues here - whether hearsay, itk, or wild speculation. Apologies to anyone who is tired of this aspect of the thread, but it was a point I wanted to make.

In other news - happy that Forde has signed up again.

Back
Top Bottom