Ex Player Anthony Forde

It feels like quite a lot of continuity from last season, barring left hand of defence . If we can get that sorted quickly hopefully we’ll be able to avoid the slow start.

I won't go into details, but I know that he's had some difficult times away from football in recent months so glad that he has the security of another year with the club.

He might not play often, but he's never let the club down and is a very good squad player to have.

I think we still havent seen the best of Forde yet .... with a bit of a run in the side that, IMO, would very likely change..... though as things are/ have been the question would be who to leave out the starting 11

‘An option for another year’ presumably means the club has the option of extending, not the player?

As was said on another thread, you need players like Forde whatever position you're in. Dependable and with a good set-piece delivery. Bit odd that he hasn't had a sniff recently mind, though if the info above is true about personal issues then understandable.

Am glad he has signed.

I won't go into details, but I know that he's had some difficult times away from football in recent months so glad that he has the security of another year with the club.

He might not play often, but he's never let the club down and is a very good squad player to have.
Did the player give you the ok to spout off in public on this? If so, ok. If not, my view, sorry but out of order.

Getting back to the thread, good news as Ford’s never let us down. Should be starting much more in my view.

Yes I agree but what position?

Well if you agree that he should be starting more then surely you know the position you'd have him in, don't you ?

For what it's worth no way does Forde get a place in my first choice eleven. If everyone is fit he wouldn't make the bench. Decent enough player though.

Did the player give you the ok to spout off in public on this? If so, ok. If not, my view, sorry but out of order.

I haven't "spouted off" about anything. Players are human and have lives away from football. We sometimes lose sight of that.

The security of a further contract gives a lot of protection in an uncertain world and that should be recognised. The club goes above and beyond to support their players and that's a good thing.

I haven't "spouted off" about anything. Players are human and have lives away from football. We sometimes lose sight of that.

The security of a further contract gives a lot of protection in an uncertain world and that should be recognised. The club goes above and beyond to support their players and that's a good thing.

🤣

I like forde he's our version of James milner Mr 100% whatever position he plays

Back
Top Bottom