National News Boris Johnson - Ousted Former PM

I did see that.I’m not sure how he thinks that will help the housing situation. if landlords decide to sell much of their property it will cause less rental properties to be available to those who can’t buy.
Sounds like a knee jerk reaction from SKS. He’s probably trying to appeal to the Corbyn element

I did see that.I’m not sure how he thinks that will help the housing situation. if landlords decide to sell much of their property it will cause less rental properties to be available to those who can’t buy.
Sounds like a knee jerk reaction from SKS. He’s probably trying to appeal to the Corbyn element

Or the numbers going up for sale mean prices fall and they can then afford a house.

The problem being there is little quality to replace him. A sad state of affairs at the moment as any decent MP is keeping their powder dry for this incompetent lot to disappear.
What for Starmer to replace? Do me a favour 🤣🤣🤣

What for Starmer to replace? Do me a favour 🤣🤣🤣

He can at least plan for things having done it as his job for many years. And I didn't mention any party, just MPs which can include Tories. Are you really claiming this Govt is competent after all the screw ups from Johnson down?

He can at least plan for things having done it as his job for many years. And I didn't mention any party, just MPs which can include Tories. Are you really claiming this Govt is competent after all the screw ups from Johnson down?
No one is competent in government. Yes there have been screw ups over covid I’m sure everyone is aware also I’m sure nearly everyone knows similar mistakes would have been made by whoever was in power over covid.

No one is competent in government. Yes there have been screw ups over covid I’m sure everyone is aware also I’m sure nearly everyone knows similar mistakes would have been made by whoever was in power over covid.

The screw ups haven't only been to do with Covid and you haven't a clue how others would have done with Covid.

Dominic Raab has been confirmed as justice secretary, Lord Chancellor and deputy prime minister.

Nothing to do with hindsight as they were warned beforehand.
Boris screwed up by not shutting the country down 2 weeks earlier in all the lockdown occasions, and when I say shut down I mean Australia/New Zealand style but remeber if it was Labour in power it would have been Corbyn would you have been happy with his response. I doubt any of our politicians would have come out of this pandemonium s squeaky clean as all would have made mistakes.

Boris screwed up by not shutting the country down 2 weeks earlier in all the lockdown occasions, and when I say shut down I mean Australia/New Zealand style but remeber if it was Labour in power it would have been Corbyn would you have been happy with his response. I doubt any of our politicians would have come out of this pandemonium s squeaky clean as all would have made mistakes.
Yeah Corbyn would have Diane Abbott in charge of the army, and Gerry Adams in charge of Covid!!! And Yasser Arafat

Angela Rayner calling Gavin Williamson a ‘prat’ on Twitter; is this the language we expect from a senior opposition MP? Playground name calling from Labour… oh dear.

Back
Top Bottom