Club Merchandise

Talking of merchandise and kits - the club need to take that awful advert for the home kit off the website... the one that pops up between every thing you click on. its 1990s levels of bad web design.
Absolutely this. Such basic web design.

Nothing wrong with the ac Milan shirt. The problem is that we never wear it!
It has red on it ... I dont like it - never have-not ever, not in the previous times, nor now, - I don't like having red imposed on any OUFC kit .... if it was the Inter Blue n Black stripes that, for me would be fine ( as there NO red)

Dont like it - never have ,not ever in the previous times, or now, when it's been imposed .... if it was the Inter Blue n Black stripes that, for me would be fine ( as NO red)
Mate, the shirt is always 'imposed' - you don't normally get a fans' cooperative choosing the away strip.

I like the AC Milan away kit. I wouldn’t like it every year - but I do like that we roll one out every few years.

Problem is - as others have pointed out - that we never wear it. And the sky blue third strip is pretty cool/modern too. I feel like the uptake on that has been pretty decent too (the marketing on the third strip was strong as well!)

I assume we will see the red/black kit at some point this season, but we’ve made it a third of the way through without a single use.

Swindon do not own the colour Red, the club badge on the shirt is what makes it Oxford United and then it has nothing to do with any team that also play in red. Fans that don’t like this must have some red things in their life surely. Never use a red pen, or eat tomato soup?

Swindon do not own the colour Red, the club badge on the shirt is what makes it Oxford United and then it has nothing to do with any team that also play in red. Fans that don’t like this must have some red things in their life surely. Never use a red pen, or eat tomato soup?
I own no items of red clothing at all.

We have six tea/coffee mugs - two blue, two green and two red.

I will use a dirty blue or green one rather than take a clean red one from the shelf...

Back
Top Bottom