Sport Cricket: Winter 2020/2021

Curran out and that’ll be the game... onto Saturday for the decider..

One thing I’ve noticed that India do is Kohli spends a lot of time off the pitch “injured” when there appears to be nothing wrong with him. Just so happens that that they replace with one of their best young fielders..

Curran out and that’ll be the game... onto Saturday for the decider..

One thing I’ve noticed that India do is Kohli spends a lot of time off the pitch “injured” when there appears to be nothing wrong with him. Just so happens that that they replace with one of their best young fielders..

Like we don’t do that.

(Cough) Gary Pratt (cough).

😉

We lost it when Malan was dithering and could hardly lay bat on ball, it seemed to affect Bairstow until Stokes joined him.
That score was gettable.

Archer needs to come out earlier, he can smash them and has proven that in the IPL, I’d have him out ahead of Jordan and even Curran

Like we don’t do that.

(Cough) Gary Pratt (cough).

[emoji6]

Oh I agree, it’s a P**s take the way all sides do it and seemingly get away with it. Like when a quick bowls his quota or finishes his spell then nips off to put his feet up / grab a shower!

That’s fine, but no sub should be allowed!

We lost it when Malan was dithering and could hardly lay bat on ball, it seemed to affect Bairstow until Stokes joined him.
That score was gettable.

Or Roy playing out 8/9 balls without a run scored!?

Last edited:
I know we lost but at least it was a close game (although I thought it was looking like we'd fall short quite a way out) - and it does make the last game in the series interesting,

Lost the series then..

Questions to be asked of Morgan and certain players.

Jordan, Roy Malan, need to be under pressure for their spots for the World Cup coming up.

If you want a bit of a cricket fix today, the Middx v Yorkshire pre-season warm up is live on youtube...

Thick and fast at the moment...... ODI. Just noticed! lol
India 103-1 after 23 and a bit overs.....

Back
Top Bottom