ENG v GER

001 Taxis - 10% discount for forum members
So you're predicting a 5-1 stalemate that we win by half time when the scores are level?
It's a dodgy German defence compared with others i feel. if England score early it could be over by half-time.

After yesterday it`ll be duller than dishwater.

There were 10 German bombers in the air................................ :ROFLMAO:

Christ Southgate has the exact opposite to Robbos love of wingers but forgetting full backs syndrome !
No Mount, Foden, Grealish isn't impressive.
Hope it works though
I think it would have been a mistake to stuff square pegs into round holes. Rice and Henderson are the better 'shuttling' midfielders than Foden and Grealish, and Mount hasn't been able to train with the rest of the squad for the week. And I like the out-and-out pace of Sterling and Saka more on the wings for this game. I don't think GS'll get the credit for it, but the starting of Saka is a brave selection. This must be, what, his third or fourth start for England? A hell of a match to throw him into, but he definitely earned it with his performance a week ago.

Also, if we need a goal late on, I'm not unhappy about having Grealish, Foden, Sancho and Rashford to call on to beef up the attack. I don't think there's another team in the tournament, or even world football at the moment, with the quality of attacking reinforcements we have. And that's before you get to the likes of Mount, Bellingham and James, who can all offer something going forward.

Germany have no defensive midfielder. Get Kane to hold the ball, drop off and turn, and get Sterling running in behind against Hummels.

Saka could also be a shrewd inclusion as Gosens, Germany’s left wing back, is a real threat. Saka has the defensive nous (originally being a wing back himself) to track him, but also the pace to pin him back.

I’m optimistic that it won’t be enjoyable, but could lead to a positive result.

Negative and slow so far ...oh well 83 mins to play yet....and a german fk on the edge of the box

Why does it look like Germany has more players on the pitch, more purpose, desire and more talent?

We need a goal......... soon.......... please.

Fully 12 minutes before we have any kind of possession.

Relax lads!

Just got in from collecting Mrs Bazzer from the hospital and turned the tv on and was oleasant surprised to see youngfnSaka starting, he deaeved to start after the Czech game

Back
Top Bottom