Transfer Window January 2024 Transfer Window Thread

Rate The Window So Far

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Charlton linked this window with Jonson Clarke-Harris, Jake Young, Freddie Ladapo and now Will Goodwin.

They already have Alfie May, Miles Leaburn and Chuks Aneke.

I think Corey Blackett-Taylor will leave the Valley though from what I’ve read. A huge departure in terms of goals and assists.

Charlton linked this window with Jonson Clarke-Harris, Jake Young, Freddie Ladapo and now Will Goodwin.

I think Corey Blackett-Taylor will leave the Valley though from what I’ve read. A huge departure in terms of goals and assists.
Connor Coventry signed for around a million if reports to be believed ! Gambling it seems

Imagine having an owner who literally just bids for players off the back of what we say on here 😂😂

I say well done, we obviously have the money there but won't be bullied over valuation. It's a risky signing albeit a potentially exciting one but not one to pay over the odds for, I'd like to say if he was our number one target we would have matched it.

Two strikers and another wide player should be enough shouldn’t it?
Personally still feel we are missing something in midfield as well. I know it's been done to death on here, but would love a bit more athleticism and someone who can break the lines. I thought McGuane might've cracked it at the start of the season, but he seems to have regressed again over the last few months.

Leaburn has had hamstring surgery and is out for 5 months.
Aneke has managed 6 games in the league due to injury, and hasn't featured since October.

Appleton has said he wants to change to 2 up top. No surprise to see them linked with strikers.

Oufc trying to do things on the cheap we should be out bidding Charlton let's see what the board are made off
We should only be out bidding Charlton if we think the player is worth that value. If we think there are better options or not worth that value then why should we put bid Charlton.

It’s almost like because another club is interested he is A) a better player all of a sudden and B) we should get them at all cost.

Miles Leaburn and Chuks Aneke are out long term injured I think.

I do , yes . Few months at Nat league would do him the world of good . Still only 19 and confidence needs restoring after poor treatment for his development these past few months .
There is a player in there.
Poor treatment. really?? - Based on what?

The guy comes on and I’ve never seen him break into a sweat, not good enough for OUFC. End of.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom