National News King Charles III

Nah. Disagree. I watched the hillsborough documentary again last week, with my boy this time, and Liverpool fans were right royally fucked over by the establishment many, many times. I’d have a lasting and justified sense of victimhood and antagonism if I’d had to spend decades extracting some truth and justice out of our football, police, political and judicial systems.
“Establishment “ ? What about the 39 killed and the 600 seriously injured at Heysel, or wasn’t it the Liverpool fan’s fault again. Let’s agree to disagree, but I’m sticking by my opinion and they are scumbags and always will be.

After all the efforts over arresting anti Royalty protesters for nothing I hope the royalists are being identified and many fines going out to them.
For nothing?! The Met. acted on intelligence, hit ’em early on Saturday, seizing rape alarms and lock on devices, arresting the protesters and prevented disruption of the procession. Excellent policing and a feather in the cap for Mark Rowley.

For nothing?! The Met. acted on intelligence, hit ’em early on Saturday, seizing rape alarms and lock on devices, arresting the protesters and prevented disruption of the procession. Excellent policing and a feather in the cap for Mark Rowley.

Yes for nothing. Prevented disruption, hahahahaha what utter horsedung. Fixing Placards temporarily to fencing, absolutely awful, a megaphone 'might scare a horse' (never mind the very load sound from the Royalist crowd) and rape alarms carried by people who actually have worked with the police in their community. Also, those horses are trained to deal with crowds and noise including flash bangs/fireworkls so more horsedung from the Met Police.

Oh and the placards one, the people had been in conversations with the Met Police about their protest and what they were going to do in the period up to the Coronation.

Yes for nothing. Prevented disruption, hahahahaha what utter horsedung. Fixing Placards temporarily to fencing, absolutely awful, a megaphone 'might scare a horse' (never mind the very load sound from the Royalist crowd) and rape alarms carried by people who actually have worked with the police in their community. Also, those horses are trained to deal with crowds and noise including flash bangs/fireworkls so more horsedung from the Met Police.

Oh and the placards one, the people had been in conversations with the Met Police about their protest and what they were going to do in the period up to the Coronation.
This will no doubt sting a bit for the various anti groups and has them licking their wounds, the police for once not worrying about pissing about worrying about upsetting or offending protesters, just getting on with robust, preventative policing. Excellent tactics and looking forward to their use again.

This will no doubt sting a bit for the various anti groups and has them licking their wounds, the police for once not worrying about pissing about worrying about upsetting or offending protesters, just getting on with robust, preventative policing. Excellent tactics and looking forward to their use again.

Don't make any noise at football as the Police may arrest you to 'prevent disruption'.

Don't make any noise at football as the Police may arrest you to 'prevent disruption'.
Thats a bullshit example and you know it…ffs.
Activating rape alarms and throwing them in front of horses, trained or otherwise, is most probably going to lead to horses bolting and causing injury to riders and those around them. If you’ve ever seen one horse bolt, then imagine eight or more. Incredibly dangerous.

After all the efforts over arresting anti Royalty protesters for nothing I hope the royalists are being identified and many fines going out to them.

Please do not get me started.

Littering really, really boils my urine.

They carried it there, they can carry the rubbish away.

Snipers - that would sort it.

PS: ALL smokers & vapers are inherent litterers and should be shot.

Anyway........... only in the UK will you see a Lt Col salute a very special NCO.
Fvhb4aFXoAMpoGa

...but only if they clear up their brass afterwards, I presume.

Yes, for reloading, they`ll need lots of ammo. :)

Takeaways & vape shops should have a litter tax applied of £5k a week to pay for the countrywide cleaning up.

Chewing gum should be £100 a pack - same reason.

Flytippers - crush the vehicle ...................................with them in it.

Insecure loads of rubbish in lorries etc - £5k on the spot fine.

Thats a bullshit example and you know it…ffs.
Activating rape alarms and throwing them in front of horses, trained or otherwise, is most probably going to lead to horses bolting and causing injury to riders and those around them. If you’ve ever seen one horse bolt, then imagine eight or more. Incredibly dangerous.

Bullshit? Have you seen how football supporters have been treated before? I assume you must have but you're giving a good impression of not doing so.

Did they throw those rape alarms in front of horses, when did they do that? You might make some noise at football so you should be arrested beforehand to prevent vaguely possible disruption.

Unfortunately there's scum everywhere. You determination to paint all Liverpool fans the same is verging on a hate crime. Ignorance doesn't even come close.
Hate crime..?! Check the legislation.
I know enough scousers, and enough about many other scousers to form my own level of dislike so ignorance is not a card in your hand I’m afraid.

Unfortunately there's scum everywhere. You determination to paint all Liverpool fans the same is verging on a hate crime. Ignorance doesn't even come close.

FFS. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

What next? Referring to Swindon as "Scum" is a "hate crime"?

Hate crime..?! Check the legislation.
I know enough scousers, and enough about many other scousers to form my own level of dislike so ignorance is not a card in your hand I’m afraid.
I’m always puzzled by this. Is it all people from the area or just Liverpool fans? What about suburbanites who go to games but don’t have strong accents? What about some nurses who only go to occasional Liverpool games? Or Everton fans?

Back
Top Bottom