Ex-Staff Liam Manning

I’m only just catching up with this. Without trawling back over all the pages where have people got that Manning is definitely leaving? There’s nothing anywhere to suggest he’s going? I’m a bit confused, have I missed something?

I think it’s been pretty entertaining compared to the last regime! I think we’ve created more opportunities on average per game than we did under Robinson!

I thought someone said our XG B*****s showed we were taking a high percentage of chances? We were not creating loads but were fairly clinical? Its hard to judge Manning, I mean he has obviously done a good job but he has only been here for 28 games and the entertainment factor has been a bit up and down for me but their are mitigating factors (the mess we were in last season, Browne and Edwards injuries robbing us attacking left winger), very sideways at times and I prefer a bit more cut and thrust myself, but you can’t argue with results and he got those.

I’m only just catching up with this. Without trawling back over all the pages where have people got that Manning is definitely leaving? There’s nothing anywhere to suggest he’s going? I’m a bit confused, have I missed something?
Sky Sports News reporting that “Oxford United boss Liam Manning is close to being confirmed as the new Bristol City head coach”.

Someone said ‘he’s gone’, so we all ran around panicking and emoting, as you do.

The state of some people if Manning does a Brannagan and stays put because we match another club’s financial offer.

I would do a complete about turn, no point being a football fan if you can’t be a bit hypocritical occasionally.
Someone said ‘he’s gone’, so we all ran around panicking and emoting, as you do.

To be fair that person was Sky Sports news, they don’t normally bother with rumours this far down so it must have some legs.

The state of some people if Manning does a Brannagan and stays put because we match another club’s financial offer.
Being honest I'll be amongst those doing an about turn. I've been quite clear that while disappointing I can see why he'd move and that any of us would do the same.

However, if he winds up staying then I'll be absolutely furious that we have a manager so lacking in ambition he wouldn't take a step up when offered on a plate. #manningoutprovidinghestays

Being honest I'll be amongst those doing an about turn. I've been quite clear that while disappointing I can see why he'd move and that any of us would do the same.

However, if he winds up staying then I'll be absolutely furious that we have a manager so lacking in ambition he wouldn't take a step up when offered on a plate. #manningoutprovidinghestays
You should’ve called him a Judas and a selfish prick and a liar and a snake and a sneaky c**t and questioned his integrity as a man as well as a professional.

You would have come across as much more reasonable.

I hope he stays one more game just so I can shout Manning Out.
And while I'm at it:
Brown out.
Asprey out.
Kemp out.
Talbot out.
Rix out.
And last but not least.
Horton out.

I hope he stays one more game just so I can shout Manning Out.
And while I'm at it:
Brown out.
Asprey out.
Kemp out.
Talbot out.
Rix out.
And last but not least.
Horton out.
You’ve missed Robinson out!

Hogg always does the EFL Trophy press stuff - which makes it weird that Manning did the iFollow one this time.

Really?
My understanding is that when he joined, there was a clause whereby if we went down, there was a break clause from the clubs perspective.
He also had put in a buy out clause if we was offered a good job.
If he is trebling his salary which some on here suggest is possible then how does that mean no ambition on our part?

All fair points but I’m very surprised we agreed to a buy out clause particularly one that could be triggered so soon .

Back
Top Bottom