Do people think we may have a new lockdown

• Yes

Votes: 29 43.9%
  • No

Votes: 30 45.5%
  • Undecided

Votes: 7 10.6%

• Total voters
Like a drunk scruffy Uncle at a wedding - total embarrassment.

Whilst not wishing ill on another human being, I wonder how many lives would be saved by Piers Corbyn contracting Covid and dying from it?
No harm in wondering.

Has anyone ever been called Piers and not been a dickhead? I speak as someone who loves a nice seaside Pier but could never take the risk of naming a child after the one given the evidence.

Confirmed Piers Corbyn arrested.
Good. A perfect illustration of how free speech works. He’s been free to spout all sorts of dangerous B*****s for ages, but now he’s advocated violence he’s crossed the line and a law has come into play.

Good. A perfect illustration of how free speech works. He’s been free to spout all sorts of dangerous B*****s for ages, but now he’s advocated violence he’s crossed the line and a law has come into play.

I see the lefties have been deploring the sentence the guy at Bristol riots got 14 years for protesting. *over a period of five hours including burning material under police vans.

This piers fruitcake belongs in an asylum just imagine your grandad acting like that pretending he was African and telling people to burn down buildings he's a proper weirdo

This piers fruitcake belongs in an asylum just imagine your grandad acting like that pretending he was African and telling people to burn down buildings he's a proper weirdo
I sincerely hope my grandchildren don't watch it, I have learned that my 3 year old grand daughter was watching the BFG this today and when he spoke she said 'That's my Grand dad"
.....unbelievable

Off at a tangent but will Pompey match go ahead? For several reasons I think not.

KR could call it off as presumably the covid affected players will still be isolating so that is within limits to postpone

Pompey match yesterday called off so the above applies. (not sure if it was them or AFC or both who were affected)

Possibly more positive tests come to light at both clubs

Govt. may bring in further restrictions this week - 2 week circuit breaker for instance

Would be a big shame as Boxing day always a seasons highlight, even though we are away this time

Off at a tangent but will Pompey match go ahead? For several reasons I think not.

KR could call it off as presumably the covid affected players will still be isolating so that is within limits to postpone

Pompey match yesterday called off so the above applies. (not sure if it was them or AFC or both who were affected)

Govt. may bring in further restrictions this week - 2 week circuit breaker for instance

Would be a big shame as Boxing day always a seasons highlight, even though we are away this time

Pompey got their game called off, not Wimbledon.

I will be amazed if the Pompey game will go ahead. No reason to believe that there will be any internal issues that prevent Wimbledon or Cheltenham going ahead.

Confirmed Piers Corbyn arrested.
Behind this absolute beauty as well. A complete and utter nutjob.

Back
Top Bottom