New Stadium Plans - The Triangle - Planning

How does Londons transport system cope with all the football clubs there?

According to Tackley Steve football fans cannot mix with non football fans in public transport, could swear I got a couple of trains to Portsmouth on Saturday with people getting on and off at various stations on the way there and back, both football fans and people going about other business happily using the same trains, but I must of imagined that.

How does Londons transport system cope with all the football clubs there?

According to Tackley Steve football fans cannot mix with non football fans in public transport, could swear I got a couple of trains to Portsmouth on Saturday with people getting on and off at various stations on the way there and back, both football fans and people going about other business happily using the same trains, but I must of imagined that.
You'll probably find once his train in which he travelled on in first class arrives into Marylebone (remember Paddington is not an option) he does not dare not mix with the plebs. It's a private hire car for him all around London. He can afford it.

You'll probably find once his train in which he travelled on in first class arrives into Marylebone (remember Paddington is not an option) he does not dare not mix with the plebs. It's a private hire car for him all around London. He can afford it.

With what he bullshitted about earning hourly surely he can afford chauffeur driven limo from Tackley to wherever?

Now costing £130-150M. Jeez. With rent and interest to pay on top. There comes a point where you have to take a pause and have a serious rethink about whether this is good for the future of our club, the investors and the balance sheet.

Now costing £130-150M. Jeez. With rent and interest to pay on top. There comes a point where you have to take a pause and have a serious rethink about whether this is good for the future of our club, the investors and the balance sheet.
Interest to who? I thought any debt was a “soft debt”? Which carries no interest,

TW made a point that I agree with and I know Kieran Maguire would do too on TPOF - debt is only a problem if it is unsustainable and you can’t pay the interest on it.

If you know what your ongoings are to service that debt, there’s no issue. Like a mortgage it will be paid off hopefully in full in time. It becomes problematic when you cannot service that debt.

How much debt, how it will be repaid and exactly what ‘sustainable’ means are important to know however.

Last edited:

What would you do as an alternative given the situation? Not having a go just interested.

And the alternative is what, exactly?

The owners are extremely wealthy and have extremely wealthy contacts.

Just give up?
AFC Oxford United? That is probably the alternative

Back
Top Bottom